3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eschero 19.11.21 10:58 pm

What locations are inaccessible on an easy difficulty level? (Resident Evil 4)

I started playing Ultimate HD Edition at an easy level, almost finished the Village, and now, on one resource I read that it is better to start playing on a normal level right away, because not all locations are available on an easy one, there are fewer bonuses, etc. What locations are unavailable - they do not specify. Therefore, I would like to know which locations are unavailable?
6 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z01-Ange 19.11.21

I have no idea, in my opinion the locations are available equally at any difficulty level. But there are still fewer bonuses, the higher the difficulty, the more bonuses you can get at the end of the game. It seems that the difficulty still affects the number of enemies.

S
Sanchez ramirez 19.11.21

When you pass by light, the following locations are inaccessible:
1) a nook in front of the large gates to the hall, where you first meet the vile dwarf Salazar (in this nook you find the key to the gate);
2) a garden labyrinth in the castle (a very unpleasant place);
3) a small hall containing the royal grail;
4) a tower that moves the bridge from one part of the castle to another.
All locations, as you can see, are located in the castle.

B
Bloodthirster 19.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
ha ha and you are a connoisseur! at the expense of the cubbyhole you are not right you go there anyway then you get there.

A
Alexander_Vesker 19.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
this on the hd version of the capcom made it easier to walk through. And in the old 2007 I use everything there

S
Sanchez ramirez 19.11.21

Sub_Zero95
My post is a year and a half. Let it be known to you that on PS2 I played the game 40 times, at all difficulties. Here we are talking about an easy level of difficulty - and I described the moments that are not available on an easy difficulty. As it is in the HD version - I don’t know, I didn’t play. Thank you for your feedback.

A
Alexander_Vesker 19.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Duc on the curling iron may not be the same. But on the pc it is completely different