3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RoyOBener 10.09.19 07:33 am

Hacked \"bulletproof\" DRM Denuvo

A team of burglars 3DM reported that they managed to crack the infamous DRM protection Denuvo, that was used in the PC-versions of games like FIFA 15, Lords of the Fallen and Dragon Age: Inquisition.

On one of the forums, the representative of the burglars said:

Yes, we finally managed to crack a 64-bit version of Denuvo protection .

However, we still work that needs to be finished before we will publish the crack.

In the next few days we will gather information about the work of the crack for different processors, and maybe this week we will post it. However, do not promise anything specific.

Protection failed two months after the release of FIFA 15, in the case of Lords of the Fallen - a month later.
http://gamemag.ru/news/vzlomana-neprobivaemaya-drmzashchita-denuvo-102000
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default2 10.09.19

Accordion player

B
Boland 10.09.19

Yesterday the news was already in the blogs and forums of the games protected by denovo.

i
igoryok31 10.09.19

well, Nitsche, next will be 128 bit, and there is already a lot harder!

R
Renox 10.09.19

Normal developed removed DRM in General and their games to buy more than those bums with their protection. You'll see the Witcher 3 without any DRM (except steam) will sell in the first week more than the Inquisition for the month. But the defense decides, yeah

M
Mr.Sirocco 10.09.19

Who would doubt, there is nothing that will not break. Because everything is encrypted, you can break.

k
kokoz80 10.09.19

as it is not cold not hot on the news,although the Lords are bought at your own risk,map the gigs and so I wanted to see pull the game or piratok no demos and do what Hosh,would be released to all games demo piracy would half kill at least dragon age sure pull,but I'm not a fan of her,play pirates,hook if then buy

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

mr.Sirocco
Well, in General Yes. It is always possible to crack, all that is written is not a fact, nothing is impossible to hack, have not met at the moment otherwise.

D
Dark Kahn 10.09.19

Well, something there is nothing else.

D
Dark Kahn 10.09.19

What's the news then?

S
Sekkan 10.09.19

Dark Kahn
Like at the weekend promised pill on Dai

s
saa0891 10.09.19

Sekator 2000

Like at the weekend promised pill on Dai

People you have not tired,nor any of the tablets soon can not wait.

S
Sekkan 10.09.19

saa0891
Personally, I do not expect, did not play in the first part and then parallel to this
However, ask another question: do not You tired? The boys are waiting for a pill and to hell with them, then You bombed it?

D
Docent5960 10.09.19

Sekator 2000
The toad smothers for such a g...about to pay 1800,all zheloch emanated

s
saa0891 10.09.19

Sekator 2000

what You have bombed it?

I bombed the one who is waiting for tablets,I find it interesting to see that every day, create a bunch of similar topics.
Once defense hacked game with a working tablet to appear on all torrents,but FIFA and the Lords came out long ago,and they still got hacked.

k
kostr184 10.09.19

PC will not pull nor Lords of the Fallen or Dragon Age: Inquisition,but still nice,another Bulletproof defense hacked in less than a month.

D
DozoRRR 10.09.19

kostr184
Where it is hacked show me a hacked game with this zazhityh, something I don't see them on the tracker.

R
RavenX 10.09.19

DozoRRR
To read the full text that the religion does not allow?
However, we will still work that needs to be finished before we will issue a quack.

m
monk70 10.09.19

saa0891
Well, the audience of DAI a lot more than Lords and FIFA together. But once hacked one game, then crack and other with the same protection.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 10.09.19

saa0891
Protection is one and the same.So 3DM will soon begin to rivet the cracks for all these games.

D
Dark Kahn 10.09.19

What's a weekend waiting for news. DAI lords better IMHO.