3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 19.11.21 10:58 pm

Full house GG (Fallout 4)

Does the game have a normal house for the GG, in which you can arrange everything to your taste, arrange bobbleheads, and generally store junk? Any group only gives a bed, they gave a room at the Institute, but what the hell is it needed. Maybe I missed some quests?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 19.11.21

nestrbob

You can build your own, with the help of mods, you can generally screw anything up, and do whatever your heart desires, including even racks with weapons.

n
nestrbob 19.11.21

saa0891
I judge from Fallout 3, where you could buy various decorations for the house, but here you can only build a standard barn with standard furniture.

s
smbdsmoke 19.11.21

House in Diamond City, I don't know normal ones anymore.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

nestrbob

So no one forbids you to post fashion, and then it will no longer be a barn, but only what is limited by your imagination.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

ashleyalicia

Most likely they will be in the DLC, and most likely there will be expanded the functionality of construction and materials, although this can already be done with the help of mods.

n
nestrbob 19.11.21

saa0891
Your answer, purely in Russian - "Do it yourself". I wanted to know if the developers themselves made a house for the GG or not? The fact that mods are possible and so is understandable.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

nestrbob

Developed so far have done only that you have the opportunity to build it yourself, well, I give you rooms for the faction.
It seems to me that you can also equip 111 shelters quite well, I really won’t know if there is such a mod.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

ashleyalicia

There is no such thing as I wrote above in the game yet, you can download a mod with a ready-made house.

n
nestrbob 19.11.21

saa0891
I wonder where, according to the developers, should I put those same bobbleheads?

s
saa0891 19.11.21

nestrbob

The stand for bobbleheads is done in one second, and without mods, just like a stand for magazines.
And then there is a counter, for example, in vault 81 where you are allocated a room.

n
nestrbob 19.11.21

saa0891
In general, while the theme of the design of the house for the GG has not been touched upon by the developers. Let's wait for the DLC.

S
Shinami Kimoto 19.11.21

if you don't build a house yourself, that is, a finished house only in diamond city, which costs about 2.5k covers - I don't remember exactly, but you can't put anything in it except furniture, decorations and lighting (for example, you can't put a workbench) for storage equipment / cartridges, magazines, bobbleheads and other junk are quite enough and all the machines are right on the market square, but you have to drag the trash to modding things to them yourself. If you need something more, especially a trash warehouse, common to all workbenches, choose any place for yourself and redo it as you like (you can even lift everything in the air, surround it with a wall and put a teleport point inside so that no one on the left gets in. and do not try to settle settlers there.

C
Chilace 19.11.21

Shinami Kimoto
If I'm not mistaken in the new patch, we made it possible to put a workbench in diamond city.

S
Shinami Kimoto 19.11.21

Chilace
sori, current woke up, haven't updated the patch yet

V
Vladimir2307 19.11.21

Yes, any workbenches can be placed on the Main Base.