3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jocker_989 19.11.21 11:15 pm

Brotherhood of Steel: Allies shooting at me (Fallout 4)

(Played on ps4) Guys, after the next completed mission for the brotherhood of steel, I was in their police building (the base of the brotherhood of steel) There were three people: head, man, woman. I stood next to the female character and accidentally pressed R1, thus it is not clear why then I killed her (before that I had shot at allies more than once, and even at this woman, and there was nothing) After I killed her, the head and the man began to kill me, they killed me several times, I did not know what to do and flunked them ...
What's next? Is it some kind of bug? And how will I or according to the storyline of the mission of the Brotherhood of Steel?
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legion1130 19.11.21

Try to wait a couple of days, maybe they will calm down. Here, such a minor offense as murder is quickly forgiven.

J
Jocker_989 19.11.21

Legion1130 Thing
is, I killed them.

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

There is only one current option - to load the nearest save.
However, if there was no inscription that you are losing the enemy of BS, then the advice above is correct.

s
smbdsmoke 19.11.21

In principle, Dance is a plot Persian, and:
1. Plot characters cannot be killed (?)
2. If so, then the branch for the BS is broken.

J
Jocker_989 19.11.21

CPAllianceP
Broken? I didn’t pay small sums of money for the game.

T
Technic82 19.11.21

Jocker_989 What
does the money paid for the game have to do with it ?! Roll back the save and you will be happy, what's the problem? And be careful next time. Good luck =)))

C
CRASHBULLET 19.11.21

They just don't like being shot in the head, so they are offended, you need to kill them all, and the next day they will spawn new normal ones.

L
LordZmei13 19.11.21

Jocker_989
Here you have annealed))) ATP bro, I screamed at the top of my lungs for half an hour from your commentary. I thought he would not let go))))))))))))
CPAllianceP
Broken? I didn’t pay small sums of money for the game.
change delete

J
Jocker_989 19.11.21

CRASBULLET
I thought so too.

J
Jocker_989 19.11.21

Technic82
No closest save. First, just start.

CPAllianceP

a
alex.vvv.ru 19.11.21

start first)

J
Jocker_989 19.11.21

Eli

L
Loaf of bread 19.11.21

start the game again if you want for fraternity began to pass.

J
Jocker_989 19.11.21

Pacman1 Over
again? I already have 23 lvl.

i
ilua993 19.11.21

Jocker_989
Well, you yourself are to blame, there was no need to kill everyone, either go for the subway / institute, or you cannot kill the dance again and in general, because he is a quest Persian, congratulations you broke the quest: /

A
Ar13 19.11.21

Killed the head of BS Arthur Madison because of his clothes. Then when, on the instructions of the institute, he smashed the BS, so Madison had to be killed again and I had two of his jackets or sheepskin coats.