3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mosiks 11.11.19 03:06 am

The skills (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Hello help to understand, have the skill berserk, (10% of armor,damage +10%) next, I have damage without any buffs 13800, armor, 200k, ie the loss of all the armor I should get +100% damage? ie 138000?:) or I not correctly understand something, because I have in the complete demolition of the armor damage 38200
there is another skill which can't handle the voltage, ( CU increased by 10% for every 5% loss of armor) I have it on the gun,wanted to see how much will grow WELL, demolished all the armor and KU as were 38% and remained. And even if this talent or skill (voltage) has on the gun,will it work on SWISS,I mean, there is a fight I demolished all the armor,and KU only increase the gun or all guns?
thank you all
3 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 11.11.19

100% of 13800 be 13800, 13800 and not multiplied by 100.

m
mosiks 11.11.19

anti_Alien
PPC:)) but for this it was necessary to do well in school. thank you.

d
dos-unit 11.11.19

mosiks
not so. There is armor, 100000 conventionally, there is damage, conventionally 20000, with the talent for every reservation it turns out -1000 +200 damage. I.e. to increase the damage need to be substituted under fire. For fans of Rambo )) so-So growth and talent.. In this respect, the Rhino is more interesting )) And if there is a turtle and a raccoon, meaning the Berserker is completely lost, as there armor is almost always in a state of recovery and the Berserker just doesn't work. You've got to understand that the developers have either went to the roof, or at the station lost... no Other explanation to their logic not see )))