3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj0rni 19.11.21 11:15 pm

Everything flew (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

In general, I passed 6% of the game, reached the second part of the map, synchronized on the tower, found a mission to kill bandits, they killed me, then the character is restored, I watch 1% of the game, and there are no missions, no opening of the next towers for synchronization ... problem ?:
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
BredaKing 19.11.21

At Ubisoft.

D
Dj0rni 19.11.21

BredaKing
is not the answer, if you don’t know the solution, it’s better not to write anything.

S
SonyK_2 19.11.21

Dj0rni
And what answer do you expect if you haven’t written what version of the game you have. Here, in your opinion, psychics gathered - to guess whether your repack is crooked, or is the litsuha buggy on some patch?

a
alexzet3 19.11.21

Dj0rni
agrees with BredaKing,
write to technical support,
but there is only zero sense! There was such a trample with Unity, 45% passed
and everything went off !
I corresponded for a week, then I sent them
and replayed
this shit from ubeisoft ...

D
Dj0rni 19.11.21

alexzet3
There were no problems with Unity. Yes, and there is no point in texting either, they will say a disc marriage if a litsuha, or if a pirate is bought a litsuha.
SonyK.
Latest version of the game, 3 update, freedoom repack.

S
SonyK_2 19.11.21

Dj0rni
Of course, if you have a pirate, it makes no sense to write to the TP or to the ubeisoft forum - they won't talk to you.
About pirates - usually if there are problems with some repack, I try to download another one with the largest number of downloaded ones. It is more likely that the repack is working - the curve will not keep many people at home. If I started playing now, I downloaded the repack from Khatab:
Spoiler

D
Dj0rni 19.11.21

SonyK.
This is the third repack in a row, the description is not installed, it gives an error after 60%, all saves disappear from freedom ...
It is unlikely that a repack, my provider has a release with the game on the exchanger, one person also has such crap in the comments ... And there is not a repack, the full version ...

S
SonyK_2 19.11.21

Dj0rni
You say someone is not installed - and where you downloaded it, do other people have such installation problems? Were those repacks that you downloaded were tested on the same OS as yours? - you did not write your config, but it happens that the tablet on one Windows works fine, on another problem.

D
Dj0rni 19.11.21

SonyK.
Where it is not installed, another one has the same problem .... The rest of the xs, comments were only about the game ...
It seems to me that most of the downloaded ones have 8k ...:

S
SonyK_2 19.11.21

Dj0rni
... It seems to me that most of those who downloaded it have 8k ...

You are wrong - according to statistics, now the majority have 7, 10 is gradually increasing the number of users. From 7 they usually go not to 8, but immediately to 10.
On the tracker where I looked, your release and the one that I indicated were tested on other OS:
Spoiler

D
Dj0rni 19.11.21

SonyK.
Checked for launch, but for passing, it is unlikely ...

S
SonyK_2 19.11.21

Dj0rni
Probably - ask around where you downloaded it, if someone was on the same repack, with the same OS as yours.
By the way, a comment similar to yours appeared in the distribution - did you write?
Spoiler

D
Dj0rni 19.11.21

SonyK.
Yes, I already wrote there ...

a
alexzet3 19.11.21

Dj0rni
I downloaded TV to the cinema hall,
but what a repack, like from the mechanics ...

v
vladik865 19.11.21

Dj0rni
so what's the problem? download another repack .... I installed from Codex and installed its own updates on it without any problems (DLC, patches), now everything is out, you can download the latest version and play, in general everything went smoothly, both the game and the jack ...

D
Dj0rni 19.11.21

vladik865
I already have the latest version ... I am going through it
again ... Maybe because I continued to play with another version of the repack, which is unlikely ...

S
SonyK_2 19.11.21

Dj0rni
First played one, then changed the repack and loaded the save files from the old one?

D
Dj0rni 19.11.21

SonyK.
I played on the full version, then switched to the repack, and then how I played, put it, walked to the city, switched to the repack, opened the first part of the map and that's it.

S
SonyK_2 19.11.21

Dj0rni
Maybe because of this - for example, the data in the registry is different, the new release "does not see" the old save, even if you copied them manually.

D
Dj0rni 19.11.21

SonyK.
And I just didn’t copy, didn’t paste ... I just started the game and clicked continue ... After the save was deposited, I deleted the saves, I pressed a new game, until they killed it, only I went to the city ... I'll check it the next day. ..