3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chekist from the very dep 19.11.21 11:15 pm

Are there any loyal Deus Ex people left? (Deus Ex)

Am I the only one who has not forgotten Deus Ex?
Are there any other JC Dentons left on the PG?
25 Comments
Sort by:
N
Negih 19.11.21

I was just passing by here. Haven't even played or heard of this game

T
Tohno 19.11.21

I play Deus Ex.

V
VHSL 19.11.21

Nope, Chekist, you're not the only one. Now I am going through Deus Ex once again, in anticipation of Human Revolution. Well, that is, I am now for the sixth or seventh time JC Denton ... Once I was even Alex D. (but I try not to remember that too much).

r
requiemmm 19.11.21

We are. Not much, but there is.

T
Tohno 19.11.21

Waiting for Human Revolution with my fingers crossed. Looks good, but I don't see the gloominess from the first part at all. I hope that the plot will be twisted no worse than in the first one.
Deus Ex 2 is not a bad game. She suffered terribly from simplifications for the sake of all kinds of console players.

s
sanchez752 19.11.21

I replay again) DH was my first game, so I'll be faithful to her until the grave ..

T
Tohno 19.11.21

How many unforgettable moments are there! I remember how surprised I was when I escaped from the secret base MJ - 12.

C
Chile's bowels 19.11.21

I'm waiting for HR, but I don't think that the first Deus will surpass anything. Perhaps a remake, but these are only dreams. I would play the first part again now, but time is short. And so offc is the best hybrid of RPG and shooter, besides with stealth.

T
Tohno 19.11.21

There was such a project - HDTP mod for the first Deus Ex. The people wanted to change the models and textures, otherwise at the time of 2005 they did not look very good. Unfortunately the project faded. We managed to change textures on a couple of levels, and Gunther's model as well. What a pity that such a good thing was not completed.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 19.11.21

Perhaps a remake, but these are only dreams.

It is impossible by definition.

A
ALEXANDER99998888 19.11.21

i play deus ex. and in addition. help find zodiac3! the first 1.2 i passed!

N
New user 19.11.21

For 2.5 days of nerdiness passed the game. Ten game. I really hope that the third part will be no worse

T
Tohno 19.11.21

Transferred the game. Again. This is not good. The developers said that the game is ready and all that remains is to process the game with a file. Apparently they decided to change something.

T
Tohno 19.11.21

Is the forum dead again? Okay, there’s nothing to discuss anyway.

P
Paulson 19.11.21

I went through the first part at least ten times (and I’m ready to go through the same number of times) I didn’t play the second part (nowhere to take it) and the Internet does not allow downloading (speed), and I’ll answer the author’s question: Deus ex fans stayed!

P
Paulson 19.11.21

I went through the first part at least ten times (and I’m ready to go through the same number of times) I didn’t play the second part (nowhere to take it) and the Internet does not allow downloading (speed), and I’ll answer the author’s question: Deus ex fans stayed!

P
PsyhoBass 19.11.21

I passed it five times. just recently I decided to do it again, all the more soon the human revolution comes out. and there are fans.

S
Santay12 19.11.21

1st deus ex passed 10 times.
Waiting for HR

m
musbob 19.11.21

I downloaded something incomprehensible, like beta DeusEx HR, - it looks like FEAR - shit, along the way, for youngsters ... Out of
grief, I put the first part again (10 years ago I was crawling on 8 MB MATROX for a whole month), this time with HDTP, - I rubbed myself once in the fifth and I go through again, - with other increments.
2027 didn't work for me, although I changed the drivers for both DX and directories ... but I want to play something interesting, Stalker is hiding, there are no add-ons for Folout yet ...

T
Tohno 19.11.21

Beta is shit. The full version is very good. For me, it is on a par with the first part.