3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zeonx 19.11.21 11:15 pm

Shape Change (God of War 2)

People help plz .... I have already played the game 2 times and just looked into the main menu item "Treasures" ... And it says that you can change your appearance the next time you play through the game .... but I don’t know how !!!? ?? And how can these vases be used ???
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greenaa Morningstar 19.11.21

find vases, passages, additional tasks in the arena and everything will be ok

A
Andron Kondratenko 19.11.21

Find prizes, pass additional tasks in the arena, then, before starting a new game, choose a costume in the Treasury of Kratos

R
Reverend Sultan 19.11.21

Zeonx, you just didn't get it a little. You can change your appearance when you replay the game only on the same difficulty level that you passed before (marked in the menu for choosing the difficulty of the new game opposite any difficulty with the icon of the sword of Olympus). Moreover, if you completed the game for the first time, say, on an average difficulty level, then the previous easy difficulty level will also be considered passed. So by starting the game on an easy difficulty level, you can also change your appearance. As for the urns of power, you need to look for 4 urns in the game yourself (you can find out their location from the walkthrough guide), 2 more can be purchased by passing the Trials of the Titans. In order to apply them upon repeated passage, you also need to start a new game on the difficulty level already passed to this level, then, already in the game itself, go to the weapon pumping menu, and in the same place,

A
Andron Kondratenko 19.11.21

Reverend Sultan: You
can only change your appearance when you play the game again on the same difficulty level that you passed before

or on an easier one)))

R
Reverend Sultan 19.11.21

Andron Kondratenko
That's right, I wrote it :)

j
jokermayers19 19.11.21

I did so on light, medium, and difficult I took 30 eyes from the Cyclops, the current of some suits opened