3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
netka91 19.11.21 11:15 pm

Suggest similar quests (Syberia)

I love the game Syberia. Guys, do you know similar quests? I went through both the first and the second Siberia three times, I already know by heart ...
14 Comments
Sort by:
806653790809545634 19.11.21

You can try playing Still Life.

R
RPGASHNIK 19.11.21

I'm glad that someone else is interested in these games. I myself adore Siberia. I don’t remember how many times I went through the first and second parts, and most importantly I’m sure that I’ll go through these wonderful games countless times.
My opinion is that Siberia is a unique game, a piece goods, as they say. Therefore, it is hardly possible to find something similar. Nevertheless, I will advise you games that I liked and which, perhaps remotely, will remind you of Siberia.

You should play:
Nibiru: Age of Secrets,
Tunguska: Secret Files: Tunguska,
The Longest Journey,
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey.

This is what I have so far managed to remember.

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer also advised you a good game (Still Life), but as far as I remember it is bloody enough and will hardly remind you of Siberia. But in general, the game is certainly cool.

n
netka91 19.11.21

Thank you very much for such a detailed answer :). Very often I heard that Siberia is somehow compared with the game The Longest Journey, so I decided to download it. Still Life both the first and the second part have already passed. The first part is not bad, I liked it (I just love a kind of "detective" genre), the second is so-so. - the fact that in the second part there is simply awful control, it was difficult for me to cope with the mouse :).

R
RPGASHNIK 19.11.21

netka91
I was glad to answer, as I am glad that someone else is interested in this genre of games :)
Yes, The Longest Journey is indeed often compared to Siberia. The game is very decent. As for Still Life, I think I agree.
Ask me if there's any need :)

B
BergoVic 19.11.21

Be sure to buy Nibiru: Messenger of the Gods

n
netka91 19.11.21

On the advice of many, I played The Longest Journey the other day. And I was sincerely surprised that it is being advised as in some way an analogue of Siberia (!). In my opinion, Siberia wins a hundred, and maybe two hundred times. Why didn't you like the game? It was very boring for me to play it. The dialogues are protracted and boring, the jokes are flat, no action, the heroine emerges from the most delicate situations (for example, the fight with "Baba - Yaga"), the riddles are simple. Throughout the game, all we need is to walk, wander, listen to the advice of the "elders". Very protracted and uninteresting.

R
RPGASHNIK 19.11.21

netka91
Just God forbid, don't say the same on the forum of the game The Longest Journey. And then the fans are unknown people. They will find 1000 arguments in support of their favorite game and will try to "smear with mud" the name of Syberia :)
Seriously speaking, it really tastes and colors, as they say ... Someone likes The Longest Journey and does not like Siberia, someone vice versa ... I personally like both of these games, but I'm generally a fan of Sibirka.

n
netka91 19.11.21

RPGASHNIK Agree
:). I really liked the games "Tunguska ...", Nibiru and CSI. Apparently, I tend to be more detective than fantastic).

R
RPGASHNIK 19.11.21

netka91
Probably))

P.S. I also liked Tunguska and CSI.

V
Volkova 19.11.21

netka91 I
totally agree with you

m
meteor89 19.11.21

netka91

Try again The moment of silence .. The best analogue of Siberia. Black oasis, black mirror (1,2,3) - excellent detective quests.
PS What is CSI?

M
Marishal 19.11.21

I liked the game "Nostradamus. The Last Prediction". From the same series.

M
Mark Nishlyuk 19.11.21

by the way. you can try games: journey to the center of the earth, paradise, sinking sland, hotel. I played them. very good games. you will like it.

I
Irina Odintsova 19.11.21

Paradise is sooo similar to Siberia, favorite toys!