3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21 11:15 pm

Game won't start with mod (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I downloaded one mod from the nexus, installed it as it should, started the game and then the redengine 3 window pops up. After that, another window with 4 script errors pops up. What to do?
24 Comments
Sort by:
E
Esthetix 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX
Run without mod, it is logical. Or edit the config

E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21

Esthetix
So how do you fix it?

h
hoursdragon 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX
Wow, you asked a question. I know how, but time is running out.
In short, scratch the nexusmod and download WitcherScriptMerger from there.
You launch it, it will scan for the presence of sides.
After that, it will start, in the left window what is conflicting, in the right there will be what will be corrected.
Select (put a checkmark) in the left window on everything that is and click the merge saled file below.
After that, there will be an internal witchcraft with pop-up windows, you press "Ok" to everyone (well, or whatever, the meaning is clear, I think), if everything is fine, then the next window will pop up with information that so many errors have been corrected so many have not been corrected zero ...
But! If something is not fixed, it will open a window with a script. And here, carefully.
This window is split into four parts - three ABCs at the top and one at the bottom.
Spoilerhttp: //imghost.in/img/2015-12/25/z21twvmx7uat4xndux5tdqdf7.jpg
Your task is to find lines with errors in the lower window, will they be marked? Merge Conflict
Right on this line, right-click and select the lower option, it seems paste C.
The most important thing is that as soon as the script window opens, it will display a message about the number of problems, that is, if there is one, then it is good, but if there are two or more , then in the lower window, scroll through and carefully look at more lines with? Merge Conflict and do the same with them - right-click and select the lower option, paste S.
If everything is done correctly, the save button (floppy disk) is activated. We press it and close the window. After that, if there are no problems with the rest, then the program will scan again and again display the WitcherScriptMerger window, in which now there will be nothing in the left window or something that cannot be selected, but in the right one will be something that has been fixed.
After this procedure, you can try to start the Witcher.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX
persons. does not start?

E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21

hoursdragon
I tried it before. WSM shows nothing (I went to the game folder).

h
hoursdragon 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX
What is this mod?

E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21

I have already tried the mod for things without fixing, and playable characters. Nothing works

h
hoursdragon 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX
Do they write anything about conflicts with them on the nexus? I just did not install them, so I have 31 of them, but from the "cheat" only the increase in the time of the stones of power and improvements, well, Irden moves with me and everything, the rest is an improvement in graphics, sheath, eyes, complexion fur on the armor of the bear school instead of a rag, I plugged a buttercup in the load, and of course other things.

E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21

hoursdragon
Yes no

h
hoursdragon 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX
By the way, look for which version of the patch those mods that you installed, they have sides up to the point that if the game is 1.11, and the mod was made at 1.10, then there is an ass, not with everyone, but it still happens.

E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21

Mod for 1.11, and I also have 1.11

h
hoursdragon 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX Please
write the names of the mods so that I can find them on the nexus

E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21

Indestructible Items
Second

E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21

hoursdragon
www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1031/?
First
Indestructible Items
Second

h
hoursdragon 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX
Yeah, did you install the console? Because Tris went for a run without delay and WSM.
Non-destructive also went without errors. And by the way, it was displayed in WSM, I just fixed it for every fireman, but after that I did not start it yet.
PS After the fix, it also started normally.

E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21

The console has been standing for a long time. My game won't start. Instead of the game, redengine 3 is launched and scans the files, then a window with 4 errors pops up

C
CraZy_TaZzZ 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX
Same bullshit ... True, I have a pirate))

h
hoursdragon 19.11.21

CraZy_TaZzZ
So do I from RGGames

h
hoursdragon 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX
Listen, I understand that it’s gemorno and for a long time, but if you haven’t tried it yet, then demolish the game, clean it and reinstall it again, damn his mom knows what kind of trouble you have, maybe something bugs there, since you say that WSM does not find mods due to which it does not start.

E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21

hoursdragon
WSM finds mods but finds no error