3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RescueCat 19.11.21 11:15 pm

Discussion Fire claws druid PvM (Diablo 2)

Quite an unusual and capacious build that the Obsessed likes and which lacks your criticism. Forgive me the author of this guide)

On the wiki: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/druid/fire_claws_druid_pvm/

Why fire claws?
First, fire claws gives fire damage and an increase in attack level (+ 15% atack raiting per level). Second, fire claws can be used on werewolf and werebear.

1. Skills:
The emphasis in the assembly is on the venom with the treachery. The basis is a swap (so it's better to rearrange it on the ctrl bind). The character is level 69, so it is recommended to "die" further.

1 - werebear;
20 - fire claws;
1 - maul;
1 - lycanthropy (if anything, you can put one in rabies instead of lic) (+ passed werewolf);
1 - shock wave;

Synergies:
1 - fire storm;
20 - molten boulder;
16 - fissure;
20 - volcano; Passers
:
werewolf, feral rage.

2. Clothing:
Weapon: scythe with 5 shaels or jewelers scythe of quickness with 4 shaels,
Alternative: runeword black;

Head: Jalal's mane with ort rune (skills, fhr);
Amulet: Nokazan relic (fhr);
Body: treachery in wire fleece;
Gloves: Trang Oul's claws (venom damage, fcr);
Belt: craft caster's 24 fhr, (preferably triple) cuts, strengh;
Boots: Sander's rip-rap;
1Ring: amber ring (can be made with a recipe);
2Ring: craft hit power ring. Fcr, fire resist, strengh, ++;
Swap: Djinn slayer with two jewels 40 enhanced damage 15 increased attack cpeed, poison faceted monarch (it is better to start hitting with Djinn slayer for a bigger venom. (This can get up to 140% increased poison damage *)).

* - + skill damage with venom is calculated during casting and while hitting.

3. Stats:
Strengh - 225 (under black)
Dex - 41
Vitality - everything else
Enrg - 0

4. Result:
- 4-5 / 8-frame attack in the form of a bear and 5-6 / 9-frame attack in the form of a wolf;
- ~ 2500 + life in the form of a bear;
- fhr 6 frames;
- damage from fire claws - 4.5k;
- 13-12 frame shock wave.

5. Merck: The
girl from the first act, fire arrow. It's better to dress her like this:
Weapon: Hellclap;
Head: Face of horror;
Body: Arcanna's flesh.

6. Useful information:

Werebear

Fast cast rate (FCR) / Frames
0/16
7/15
15/14
26/13
40/12
63/11
99/10
163/9

** FHR / Frames

0/13
5/12
10 / 11
16/10
24/9
37/8
54/7
86/6
152/5
360/4

7. Tactics
Basic combat skills: fire claws, maul, shock wave, rabies. To deal with fire immunes, it is recommended to swap on poison ed monarch immediately after hitting fire claws (up to 700 poison damage in 0.6 seconds), and use black, with corpse explosion.
89 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 19.11.21

Obsession is not an indicator !! 11

R
RescueCat 19.11.21

Obsessive punisher !! 11

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

build that Obsessed has liked
Weapon: scythe with 5 shael or jewelers scythe of quickness with 4 shael
RescueCat, sho for nah? : D schA, let's eat .. but about the scythe, I don’t like it anymore!

R
RescueCat 19.11.21

Obsessed
"Weapon: scythe with 5 shael or jewelers scythe of quickness with 4 shael
RescueCat, sho for nah?: D schA, let's eat .. but I don't like the braid!"
If my memory serves me, initially there was a neck. PoE, take your time: D

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

5. Merck: The girl from the first act, fire arrow. It is better to dress her like this: Weapon: Hellclap; Head: Face of horror; Body: Arcanna's flesh.
RescueCat, what kind of nonsense? =) Have you changed the text of the guid, or what? Why do I praise him in comments, but in the text this is about Luchnitsu? : D about the scythe - the same. I played very little for the dudu, but I feel it will be very good from the braid. little use. if only the drued is purely for elemental damage, but .. karochi, you understand. ;-)

If my memory serves me, initially there was a neck.
in-in! what happened to the original text of the guide? You are the Chief Madarator there, like :-)

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.11.21

I don’t know about Obsession, but the Venom Lords will definitely like such a druid, to the taste; D

R
RescueCat 19.11.21

Obsessed
"why do I praise him in kamenty, but in the text this is ^ about archnitsu?"
X-Files. Maybe you did it in a dream? : D

But really the text of the guide was slightly changed by the author.)

"What happened to the original text of the guide?"
Modified by the author.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

slightly modified by the author
Modified by the author.
RescueCat, by the author? in my opinion, the original text was written by a stern, hard-core fan of melee-druids, and the new one was written by some lover of ELEM CHAROV! ; D

Sweety_Mustard, +1. :-)

R
RescueCat 19.11.21

Obsessed
"by the author? I think the original text was written by a stern, hard-core melee-drued fan, and the new one was written by some lover ELEM CHAROV!; D"
New edits were made by broominspired. The same "hard-core fan of melee-druedov" from the distant 2010.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

Belt: craft caster's 24 fhr, (preferably triple) cuts, strengh;
Boots: Sander's rip-rap;
RescueCat, it seems, since then he pretty .. distracted from q2, in short. played DotA, mb. ;-)
PS and the description is a measure - just vyshak. she guid and "corrected". : -

p
passed 19.11.21

What a slag I have read.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

passed, I scribbled in a personal to the author "why did you screw up the guid?", I wonder what he will answer.
PS where is the question mark ????????

R
RescueCat 19.11.21

Why did you screw up the guid?
Why do you think you screwed up. You don’t remember what was there before.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

If my memory serves me, initially there was a neck.
RescueCat, we are, but YOU remember. ;-)

p
passed 19.11.21

where is the question mark.
Here an exclamation point would be more appropriate. XD

f
firkax 19.11.21

and why was it necessary to copy-paste the guide (and someone else's) from the dox to the forum then?
I understand sometimes the authors create discussions for their guides, but here it seems like the dox itself has comments, and the author does not mind them staying there

R
RescueCat 19.11.21

Obsessed
"RescueCat, we are, but YOU remember. ;-)"
When I was making my guide to the druid's fire clavs, I carefully read the existing guides on bears and wolves.

firkax
In my opinion, this is a very controversial guide. I am not in the right to delete it or fix it. In general, the author can fix something if he sees this discussion. He does not answer questions in HP. I make all his edits.

Also, the rules of the forum do not prohibit me from copying and pasting other people's guides and submitting them for discussion.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

RescueCat, in any case, I am a sclerosis, but judging by my own report, the guide then clearly did not seem to me crap. but now it seems. : Since

All his edits I make.
executive .. :-) The

rules of the forum do not forbid me
you talk to the firm as if he is someone weighty. ;-)

r
rred7 19.11.21

RescueCat @ "Quite an unusual and capacious build that Obsessed likes"
strange, ctr-f does not find perfect emerald.

R
RescueCat 19.11.21

rred7
Well, it's not a shako. Perfect emerald is a must for the shako, and only for the zealot.

PS Oh, Obsession doesn't like him anymore. He removed his like.