3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 19.11.21 11:15 pm

Download Skip (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How can you quickly skip a video after pressing the download? It takes a very long time, not enter Esc does not help ..
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
serg pc 19.11.21

do you mean when buttercup speaks at boot time?

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Inv1sible
Only with the help of the mod, but you are totally against them.

S
Spirit of rock 19.11.21

Inv1sible
Press Space

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Spirit of Rock
This is if we are talking about the very first videos, but here it seems like when loading saves.

s
serg pc 19.11.21

this will help http://tesall.ru/files/file/7854-otkluchenie-rasskazov-lutika-vo-vremya-zagruzki/

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

serg pc The
guy is categorically against mods)) He expressed his opinion in the next topic))

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

serg pc
you do not need to disconnect, sometimes when loading a save you want to skip the video quickly, but it doesn’t work

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

Stribogg
and so what ?!

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Inv1sible
That, by analogy with your statement in that topic, I also advise you - play like this, with rollers, it's better that way. Informative advice to your question? As well as your advice to the person about his question about updating mods.

S
Spirit of rock 19.11.21

Stribogg
So, when loading, the location is loaded accordingly, and in order not to look at an empty screen, they show video sequences with Buttercup. But as soon as the location is loaded, the video can be closed with a space.

s
serg pc 19.11.21

Inv1sible
sometimes I miss the buttercup with a space, but not always rarely, otherwise it's no longer like a mod

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

serg pc
clear thank you

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Spirit of Rock
with the mod simply won't have videos with Buttercup, just a gray screen with a background and tips, as after the video. Or, as in the KS add-on, if you play it separately.

s
serg pc 19.11.21

Stribogg
is right, it will just close the buttercup, and the loading itself will be the same, it's easier to listen to the buttercup, I think)))

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

serg pc
I also listen to Dandelion )) Well, someone might be tired of him)) And so everything seems to be happening faster, I didn't install this mod for myself, but I ran separately in the COP, and the feeling that it was faster without rollers.

s
serg pc 19.11.21

I did not install Stribogg either, I just glimpsed it on that site, I thought from the very beginning that the person was just tired of listening to him))) but it turned out so that the toy would load faster)) but in every download I press the space bar sometimes the buttercup does not have time to finish ))

A
Alykard6414 19.11.21

When the video is running, the game loads the data, if they have time to load before the video, then feel free to press enter and it will start.

W
Wild rider 19.11.21

Stribogg
"I ran separately in the COP, and I felt that it was faster without rollers."
Strange, but on the contrary, I had the impression that the game takes longer to load without rollers, heh.

In general, in order for everything to load faster, you need to put the game on ssd, whoever has it.