3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArturS04 19.11.21 11:26 pm

Helpful Hints (Mount Blade)

Add helpful hints to mount and blade here
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 19.11.21

Tomorrow I will drop the pumping options for a specific type of warrior

A
ArturS04 19.11.21

Good

R
RUST333 19.11.21

ArturS04

+5. The theme is good, but analog, nevertheless more accurate!

I want to share:

When you start a new game, you can immediately appear with a flag by selecting "Impoverished Nobleman" in the first window

S
SVAEIG 19.11.21

I will not read it, it confuses me, because I want to lay out my own tips, which I will correct with the help of users of this forum.

R
RUST333 19.11.21

If you buy all the books that can be read - we read, we export the Persian))

They will remain with the imported friend, later you can buy them again !!

G
Grigvg [Gregor] 19.11.21

An efficient trading method:

Fur, iron, wool, tools - purchase in the Vaigir villages, sale in the Rhodock towns.
Spices - purchase in the Kergit town of Ogedei, sale in the Rodok towns.
Velvet - purchase in the Rodok cities, sale in the northern and Vaygir kingdoms.
Oil, wine - purchase in Rhodock villages, sale in Veygir towns.
There are few goods in villages, but they are cheaper; in cities, there is usually a lot, but they also cost significantly more. Pay attention to the prices: with each purchased unit of the product, the price for the purchase of this type of product in a given settlement (city-village) increases. The same law applies to the sale of goods. Conclusion: sell goods not in one city, but in three or four, look at the prices. Trade between Weigirs and Rodoks and conduct an appropriate policy (do not spoil relations with these states). Pump over the skills "packing", "trade" and have a couple of pack horses in your inventory. The army must be composed of horsemen. Raise the morale of the squad with a variety of food and periodic skirmishes with robbers. If, of course, you are interested in trade ... And I'd rather fight! ;)))

G
Grigvg [Gregor] 19.11.21

Advice on how to make peace with another faction.

We go into the city to the guild master and take the quest from him to end the war. The quest may not get caught right away, but after completing several tasks of the guild master, he will offer you exactly this quest. While completing this task, you can earn good money.

Advice on how to improve your relationship with the lord.

We find the Lady in one of the enemy's cities and having entered into a dialogue with her, we ask her to improve your relationship with one of the lords. A list of lords pops up and choose who you need. Beware, the lady's help is not free (from 1000 to 3000, depending on the number of relationship improvement points)! I advise you to stock up on denarii before dialogue with her.

R
RUST333 19.11.21

As a piece of advice:

You should not be taken prisoner a lot ... skills are lost
Do not help the Lord rob villages / caravans
Never attack peasants / caravans / villages
Himself Do not recruit all NPCs .. swear
Jump from a height if there is little HP left
Leave the battle, it is better to be captured than to leave the battle
If you have taken an oath to someone - to rescue the lords from captivity ... Fame and respect grows up!

S
SVAEIG 19.11.21

In my opinion, it is better to leave the battlefield, money, things, NPCs and the entire army disappear in captivity, and when leaving, most of the army remains.
Nepys swear, but leave only when the morale of the squad is low, and it is not difficult to maintain it. I recruited all 16, with high morale no one leaves.

v
vladekta 19.11.21

In any version of the games, you can turn on the firearm for this, just find the module.ini file, look for the line display_wp_firearms = 0 and change it to 1

S
SVAEIG 19.11.21

You take the Unit Editor and edit the native. You select the troops tab, select the zero unit and add a pistol and several sets of bullets (item numbers 405 and 126, respectively) to it in the Item window and start a new game, the pistol and bullets will be in your inventory. In the same manner, you can add pistols to other units, such as companions. You can use ItemEditor to try to make a thing available for sale and change the characteristics. Manually, delving into textbooks, I do not advise changing it, there may be bugs, it is better with the help of these two editors or using a module

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 19.11.21

Tip:
In the first minutes of the game, you need to win at least 5 knightly tournaments in order for your popularity to grow. At the beginning of the game, in one tournament, 20 or more popularity points are added, if not 100.

-
--VIRM-- 19.11.21

if you have one infantry and the enemy has cavalry, then order the march to hold the position and when the cavalry reaches the infantry (a battle begins and it is desirable that all the cavalry be in battle), order the infantry to attack, they will surround the horses and they will

p
pavluha 1999 19.11.21

Advice on how you can earn 15 pieces per snout. You just take a lord prisoner what after a while you will be offered a ransom for him, well, there 1000 or 2000 do not agree next time they will offer more than 5000 - 7000 do not agree shorter until 15 thousand are offered do not agree more than 15 they will not give =)

E
ElendiI 19.11.21

pavluha 1999
2 side effects - decrease in respect in a stable arithmetic progression; the lord can run away and then they won't give a dime.

G
Georgy Tikhonov 19.11.21

good advice don't hit villages don't ruin your relationship with them

G
Georgy Tikhonov 19.11.21

pavluha 1999
he can run away and there is no point in downloading the content of prisoners at the initial stage, and then the money will be so

G
Georgy Tikhonov 19.11.21

I've read why no one writes that at the beginning you need to pump vitality up to 2, and when we take a city or a fortress, which is better than a two-handed weapon (ax or broadsword)