3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 19.11.21 11:26 pm

Intoxication level (bug or not?) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, who knows why when you drink a decoction, then toxicity is not displayed in the Persian statistics window, i.e. as it was 0/100, it is. I drink ordinary potions that add +15.20 to toxicity, then everything is displayed. The bottom line is that, when the threshold of 75/100 toxicity units is crossed, health should begin to fall from an overdose, if you drink a few potions and show toxicity more than 75 and therefore health falls, but if you drink a decoction, then health does not fall and the level of toxicity in statistics writes 0/100, although it should be 80 and health should fall. In general, can anyone come across this is a bug or what is it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fresh boy 19.11.21

smaizy
And what kind of broth? It became interesting to the most.

R
Ryogi Shiki 19.11.21

so that's good

A
Alllex236 19.11.21

I play on the difficulty "to death" and a new game +, my toxicity is shown normally, but my health does not fall, even if toxicity 88+ thought it was because I went to the alchemy branch ... and this is a bug (

B
Bupycop 19.11.21

smaizy
Maybe you drink a decoction "White honey" which removes all the effects and intoxication?

P
Pavlik Gasan 19.11.21

What version do you play? I also did not display intoxication from the decoctions before, although it counted "in my mind". Now at 1.11 everything is displayed and health is taken away if:
I drank two broths at the first level of the "Acquired Fortitude" skill.
drank three broths at the second and third levels of the "Acquired Fortitude" skill.

And yet, the toxicity of the decoctions from the very beginning of the release of the game was 70, although there were 80 in the description.

s
smaizy 19.11.21

Pavlik Gasan
Yes, I already figured it out, it was a bug, at least on version 1.08