3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Heinz 19.11.21 11:26 pm

How to remove animation of weapons in CS 1.6? (Counter-Strike)

How to remove animation of weapons in CS 1.6?

So that you could switch between weapons instantly, and not wait for the Kalash to arrive and pull the bolt :) and only after that you could only shoot. And so that when you choose a grenade, it instantly appears in your hand, and to throw it does not waste time pulling out the check. It's just that this team simplifies the game much. I got tired of dying while switching between an elephant and a pistol: (tell me pliz ...
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Simply orange 19.11.21

cunning Dmitry shit f pants and gavariit INTO rzhafchina)))

N
NotChiterButAdmin 19.11.21

hy tovarisch, there is only the cancellation of the animation, yes, but the time for recharging and other things that you want to remove, you cannot remove in the game itself on the Internet, such things are on the same shelf with cheats.

a
anti cheater 19.11.21

even there are no such cheats

H
Heinz 19.11.21

Well then, plizz, tell me just how to remove the animation. write what commands you need to enter in the console.

O
Offstrike | MHite 19.11.21

None. Animation is stored in models and cannot be removed by the command. The only way is to change models, but it won't help your problem, there will always be a delay between changing weapons and the ability to shoot!

H
HotDog 19.11.21

Gee ... I mean, in super-duper demos, at the moment of changing weapons, the
speed of the display just increases?

H
Heinz 19.11.21

Yes, you can somehow .. I know for sure. But those who know how are silent as partisans :) xs would say who is smart how to do it. would be very grateful.

m
m0Kk 19.11.21

alias "m_pitch" r_drawviewmodel "0"

H
Heinz 19.11.21

m0Kk ... of course thanks for writing. But this is a command more likely to remove weapons from the screen. Of course, maybe you just wrote it a little wrong .. xs But unfortunately everything remained as it was. :(

c
cVAr 19.11.21

Gee ... I mean, in super-duper demos, at the moment of changing weapons, the
speed of the display just increases?

When you watch the demo, the animation does not show, but it is on the player's computer. By the way, maybe you also need a team so that the weapon hits the head, only you don't need to press the shot)).

b
brutal_ 19.11.21

hud_fastswitch 1

A
Antonich 19.11.21

Don't worry people. I also suffered with this canoe for a long time, I dug up everything I could but didn't really say anything! You will find the solution to the problem here
http://www.mygame.net.ru/showthread.php?t=9842

Тed 19.11.21

lol

f
func_MYXOMOP 19.11.21

Nope, it won't work. Even when you can quickly select a knife on the emka to screw on the glushak and return to the emka, the glushak is already hanging, but you cannot shoot until the time allotted for the glushak has passed. It seems the same will happen with ordinary animation. Think about it - you need it. It's also more interesting.

j
jaas 19.11.21

so in the old CS when you choose a weapon, it immediately goes, why is it wrong in CS1 / 6? let him, after he pulled out the weapon, distort the shutter, but I need that when I pressed example 3, the machine gun came out, and not that I press 3, so you also need to shoot and press so that he would choose the machine gun, then he will cock and only then you shoot!
In short, the problem is that I would press the number under which you have a weapon and it came out like in the old counter :)

J
John Lokk 19.11.21

Yes, I remember in CS 1.3 you run with an M4A1 with a glushak and change it with the Q key and Deset changed sometimes even without jerking the shutter, and it also changed very quickly with Awp.

M
Monolithian Charon 19.11.21

Q key - quick change of weapons.

s
sevenup2009 19.11.21

That’s not a party people.
http://bepositfiles.com/files/x9tvdgayw are HLTV models.

Be sure to put the LETTER d INSTEAD OF b in the word deposit !!!

These models are specially designed without animation. (When you select any weapon, it appears instantly)

Installation !!!
1) The contents of the archive called '' models '', copy to CS 1.6 => cstrike
2) Click replace all.

Well that's all, enjoy the enjoyable game)

s
seed. 19.11.21

jaas
09/02/09 22:07 __________
hud_fastswitch 1 - to select weapons with buttons without confirmation

j
jaas 19.11.21

thanks seed.