3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Ben Paul 19.11.21 11:26 pm

Motion keys not working (Fallout 4)

What to do wasd buttons do not work, arrows also what to do? I mean, the buttons do not work, I can’t start a new game, what can I do?
11 Comments
Sort by:
l
loyals 19.11.21

try looking at the settings in the game launcher. it is possible that the control has been changed there

B
Ben Paul 19.11.21

Vova_TT the
problem is that I cannot enter the settings in the fallout, the keys do not work

l
loyals 19.11.21

Ben Paul
in the root folder of the game usually has 2 shortcuts. Exec which launches the game immediately, and launcher.exe which (sometimes) provides the ability to change settings before entering the game. how was it with skyrim

B
Ben Paul 19.11.21

Vova_TT
which one to run?

l
loyals 19.11.21

Ben Paul
launcher.exe

B
Ben Paul 19.11.21

Vova_TT
and then what?

l
loyals 19.11.21

Ben Paul
I wrote several times already, if there are settings in this launcher, look in them, maybe you can change the control

B
Ben Paul 19.11.21

loyals
There are only fallout settings from graphics to reflection, but there is nothing about control

l
loyals 19.11.21

Ben Paul the
second way:
try to enter the game, and already during the game, change the language layout. usually Shift + Alt

A
AnatolyKest 19.11.21

It would be high time to get used to the fact that the default language on Windows should be eng, even if the names, even the files, Russian and national only for work and other things, cut down the gamepad if connected

B
Ben Paul 19.11.21

All thanks have been working for a long time, but lagging and so playable