3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vernon Roche 74 19.11.21 11:26 pm

How do I keep my saves by reinstalling the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How do I keep my savegames in The Witcher 3 by reinstalling the game? Played at the level of pain and suffering. I reached the 21st level, and then the game began to lag. First, the caches disappeared - Geralt's chests for storing things, and they are displayed on the map, but they are not available. Periodically blurry textures appeared, the characters began to behave inappropriately. Some monsters did not guard the treasures, the armorer disappeared from the forge in the city, and a hairdresser came out instead of him and I ended up half a block from the forge. To top it off, the witcher began to die himself without assistance. I deleted the game, having previously copied the save in a separate folder. After reinstalling, I moved the save from the folder directly to the gamesaves of the game. To my disappointment, I did not find any save files in the load, and the game told me something about an inconsistency. Brothers witchers can anyone solve this problem?
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Intelll 19.11.21

your witcher was clearly not collected by CD Projekt

N
Norman bates 19.11.21

Buy a game on Steam.

A
Alllex236 19.11.21

Vernon Roche 74
play lick? if not, can the save version have a higher version than the game? if the license why did not use the Steam cloud?

K
Ka63oH 19.11.21

But in reality, it feels like you are playing a witcher in another dimension

G
Gordon Ramsay 19.11.21

Most likely you installed the version of the game 1.10, and you have saved the save from version 1.12.
That is, you need to understand in which version of the game your saves are made. Usually when you try to load a save, the version number is written in the picture in the game (the picture of the save).

V
Vernon Roche 74 19.11.21

No, my game is definitely licensed. CD PROJEKT RED GOG COM Purchased in November 2015, additional materials were attached to the disc: the book "The Witcher's Universe" compendium, a disc with a soundtrack, a set of stickers in the form of a wolf's head, a map of the game world. The game, without any problems, completely passed at the level of the plot and the fight, after which I got to pain and suffering. Now I am suffering.

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 19.11.21

Vernon Roche 74
Maybe this is the difficulty?

V
Vernon Roche 74 19.11.21

Gordon Ramsay
Gordon, just looked - save in the folder version 1.12, installed game of the same version. Now in my opinion I saw my jamb. In the gamesaves folder, which is located in the following path C Users name documents The Witcher 3 gamesaves in the save files, my save files are entirely in the folder. Apparently I'm not transferring my saves from a separate folder directly to the gamesaves folder. I outline the sequence of my actions: I copy the previously made saves from a separate folder, and then paste it into the gamesaves folder. What's my mistake? Best regards, Vernon.

V
Vernon Roche 74 19.11.21

Romanzo_Tamerici The
same thoughts come to me more and more often.

V
Vernon Roche 74 19.11.21

Norman Bates
Is the "Steam" version better than GOG COM?

N
Norman bates 19.11.21

Vernon Roche 74
There is not much difference, but Steam has a cloud storage that saves the save. GOG does not have such a function yet.

R
Rin Shiroyuki 19.11.21

Another addict.

J
JokeCorp 19.11.21

Vernon Roche 74 The
"The Witcher 3" folder in which "gamesaves" is located should be copied to the root of the "Documents" folder. The GOG License. Full path: Documents The Witcher 3 gamesaves Saved back to version 1.10, now updated to 1.12 - saves are present.