3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
to load 19.11.21 11:26 pm

Error \ "Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library Error \" (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

I can't figure it out help. Installed the game Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines when the game starts, it displays a window:
Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: D: Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines vampire.exe
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load tne C runtime library incorrectly.
Pleace contact the application's support team for more information.
You close it, the following window appears:
VCR Error
Unable to load engine.dll You
close this window and the whole game does not start. Tell me what the hell is that.
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galen marek 19.11.21

I have the same problem too! Previously, everything was fine .... I decided to install this igruhu ..... And an error comes out.

G
Galen marek 19.11.21

That's the problem!

This is a bug with the Python interpreter, you need to slightly force the system registry:
Start - Run - type regedit and click OK.
We go to the branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Python Pythoncore 2.1 Pythonpath WIN32, and delete this very WIN32 (but not the entire branch, God forbid:) ... But first, of course, I recommend making a backup copy of the mutable registry branch (click by WIN32, select export from the menu ...) So, if anything, you can return everything back.

M
Mr. Dr. Acula 19.11.21

I went to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE but Python is not there.

Z
ZOMBIE 19.11.21

And if this line is not there, then what to do?

S
Spider23rus 19.11.21

Python has nothing to do with it! Windows system32 engine.dll rename this file and the game is on!

J
Justice-dragon 19.11.21

Thank you very much Spider23rus, you are a beauty! =)

z
zzzIleya 19.11.21

I solved this problem differently, just copied the engine.dll file from the bin folder to the root of the folder itself (where the shortcut is). For some reason, the game did not see it in the bin folder.

C
Crazy1488 19.11.21

Spider23rus
you do not know, after I go to the system32 folder there is no engine.dll file, where is it?

t
termo80 19.11.21

Spider23rus
how to change, what to write

d
detachment of ghosts 19.11.21

I have the same problem as the author only I have a problem with the ekshnik mass effect first part what to do !?