3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ramsilkin 19.11.21 11:26 pm

pvm bow amazon (Diablo 2)

Bovaz lovers, tell me the buildup of skills for pvm.
I am also interested in gloves, bow or passing to choose.
Onion Faith
Thank you in advance .
206 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 19.11.21

Cartoon to the maximum of arrows, deck, crit / pier - while the increase is noticeable, ha 1, roll 1+. The rest is to your taste.
Perch bloodcraft or suckers (if you choose between + sk, then passive). Or fights, if the dexazonka (on xts) has a point squeezed.

Bow faith
Windforce oweni dewego?

k
kewelldkny 19.11.21

ramsilkin is interested in gloves, bow or passive to choose.
I would pay attention to such indicators as kb / cb / dex / str

r
ramsilkin 19.11.21

C faith is better) And ama is far from dex .. complete vita. Can you explain the skills ?! The pier is interested in (what kind of gain) is it better to max out currency or dekoy?.

r
ramsilkin 19.11.21

kewelldkny
settled on Hit Power Gloves due to Knockback. in fact, such an amka does not have imuns, and just such peppers will save you from nimble listers.

p
passed 19.11.21

Interested in the pier
Well, look at the sign on the side. ; D 70% + should already be approx. Yes, in general, she has no special skills to put her skills to.

Better to max out the
deck

with Hit Power Gloves I
forgot that there are no kb on krapofeite. : D Giant Skull, maybe ... One but: the cartoon has only 2 "central" arrows knockbacked.

S
SergeyS1988 19.11.21

s faith gmb mojno delat 8 frame wob mojno bilo odevat powti luboi wmot na vibor.
Per4i ias / kb / str / dex wapka 3 / 30dex cats boti wt, krit do 70 kawat,
kak po mne damaga s faith mb budet malovato, lu4we yje wf togda, tam i ml i kb /

r
ramsilkin 19.11.21

passed
Thank you very much ..
And the damage is + 475% at 20 lvl .. is this% of dmg char or ..?
And the hat is also interesting (of course, I don’t know whether it will be, whether there will be a choice.) In general, which is better than 30/3 + zhevels 15/30 +) or 2 30 (1/2) ++ For the second varik, zhevels are also interesting. standard or rare with 15 ias ++ (there fhr or res)

r
ramsilkin 19.11.21

SergeyS1988
faith will be enough for 8 pls checked. and the amulet will be atma.

p
passed 19.11.21

And damage the damage + 475% at 20 lvle .. is this% of dmg char or ..?
Just ED%. Upnet damage to a randomly generated cannon. Damage is purple (although she shuts herself up quickly under IM: D).

r
ramsilkin 19.11.21

passed
thanks again

r
ramsilkin 19.11.21

passed
and tell me about the helmets?

p
passed 19.11.21

Can you tell me about the helmets?
Yes, there are a lot of options, from ghoulama to tiarka on the advice of SergeyS1988.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

ramsilkin, I will tell you: take Windforce, it will be dramatically cheaper! ;-)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 19.11.21

Here what for is Vitabou in pvm then ...

k
kiss-kiss 19.11.21

I agree with Konstantin - there is no point in spending Jah for the sake of 1 frame and already unnecessary brute force for PVM. WF nothing (except for the lack of show-off) is not worse. Here you can put all the amu on Jah.

f
firkax 19.11.21

all amu can be worn on Lo (with forti) or on Gul-Vex (without)

"amu on Jah" - this is, as you put it, show-off

3m3m 19.11.21

Oden sam wf a na merka faith i kachai full dex)

R
Rivnyanyn 19.11.21

ramsilkin
Why download pvm amke vita? I played with a dexozon on chz, ripped 2 times. The first time, about 70 lvl, on NM in the 5th act (there was a current of 400 hp))), but there were resources for kta, but I really wanted to pass NM and cook helle. Second time I was afk her.
According to my calculations, the initial page for the GMB should be enough, which means all the stats in the dex.
Equip
Bow - Faith in
GMB perchi - craft knockback +2 bow +++
Helmet - GiliAma))) with Jewel 15 ias 35+ UNITS
Armor - Fortik in Archon (also examined Diamond and Tigulate Meil, since she looks a little more beautiful in them , but there will be a penalty for running and nada more power)
Amul - Atma, if there is Pride, Highlord, if Reapers
Rings - 2 Bul-Katos
Belt - RazorTail
Bots - Var Traveller or Gore Ryder, which is closer to someone.
On the Kta + Lidlass swap, plus Damon Limb's stick in the chest (we need to drop it and shove the Hal rune), while there is no Faith, encha (AR) will last for ten minutes.
Testil in a single and even at 99 lvl, if you put everything in dex, and also count all the bonuses from Faith, max Penetrate and ench sticks (there was somewhere 35k AR in the bag)
according to Baal, the chance of getting there was 89%.
Skills rocked like this
20 Strafe 20 Magic Arrow 20 Penetrate 20 Critical Strike 1 Pierce the rest is in Decoy (at lvl 99 it will be 20)
I did not download the cartoon and do not regret it, it is needed for large crowds of enemies, which is more typical for mods. Here (LoD) is enough and 1, with skills it will be enough to lay a couple of dozen mobs standing around the perimeter. Basically, mobs gather around the merc / Valki / copier and quickly merge with Strafe, thanks to Pierce, the physimuns - Majik Arrow.
Well, you can start criticizing)))

R
Rivnyanyn 19.11.21

3m3m
Damn, I did not consider this option, I wanted 3 auras on the amke)))
Nada will think about it.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

Rivnyanyn, mercantile addiction is a bad thing © ;-)