3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.11.21 11:26 pm

Starting keys! (Diablo 3)

Here you can ask, and also share the key for the starting version of the game)
203 Comments
Sort by:
B
Biglittlemath 19.11.21

who are not sorry to send in a personal I will be grateful =)

y
yarikpl 19.11.21

Tell me how is everything?

E
Elviryand 19.11.21

They sell keys ~ 80p for the platyr. And then you will hardly wait, because the keys are only in the euro boxed version (In Russia and the CIS countries, these cannot be bought officially)

[
[Inquisitor] 19.11.21

So they are kind of endless in boxed Euro editions? Why them for 80r. sell? Or am I confusing something?
PS And yes, throw off the PLZ key, who do not mind in a personal or [email protected]! Thanks in advance!

E
Elviryand 19.11.21

Inquisitor
As far as I know, there are only 2 keys.
http://s019.radikal.ru/i618/1205/36/6739b1aa9769.jpg
look like this. The key has already been activated.
Why sell? yes, to cook. I think the owners of boxed euro versions in Russia and the CIS countries are units. On many forums, people are shouting, give me a key, but I have not yet met a certain person who was taken straight and sent.

S
St. Drake 19.11.21

Haha, a separate topic for begging) I suddenly realized that it was nichrome, no one would give a pass to the world of the starting diabla and bought a key for 85 rubles, the starting version is gorgeous, I hope the diabla itself will be the same, or better, to make it even better))

D
Dark1994 19.11.21

I crap with the greed of people, I asked 6x for a key, hell who gave it! stupidly ignore, the key is free and they fuck like xs what

M
Mr. Makey 19.11.21

give me a key pliz

J
Jad-Dy 19.11.21

Please throw a key in a personal, I will not stay in debt

k
kemuri1 19.11.21

Throw in the key, please!))

K
KillerAlfa 19.11.21

Throw the key to the starting version in a personal, I will thank the game The Ship in incentive (Gift)
pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Arch dornan 19.11.21

Please, give me a key because I want to play the best game Diablo 3. Yes pathetic but attracted attention

J
Jad-Dy 19.11.21

Please give me the key to the starting version

J
Jad-Dy 19.11.21

what are you all such f * py, I had to buy for 85 rubles = __ =
I will only test in the evening (

E
Elviryand 19.11.21

Jad-Dy
Nobody will give you anything)). The people in 99% of cases now have a digital version that goes without a key. Vryatli wait until they send you. IMHO it is easier to give 80 rubles for a key and not take a steam bath.

l
leonslimi87 19.11.21

throw the Key pliz !!!

S
Sigarul 19.11.21

hello to everyone who can throw a key in a personal or for soap I will be grateful [email protected]

J
John west 19.11.21

I want to buy the Russian version, and until then try the game and upgrade in the starter version. If someone has a key, please send it to [email protected] or in a personal message.
Thank you in advance!

S
Strong_king 19.11.21

hi all plizz throw the code in a personal and on the soap [email protected]

J
John west 19.11.21

Make money even with free keys ... Eh, people ...