3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rakot013 11.11.19 03:07 am

The battle of Winterfel the eyes of an Amateur strategies

Hi all. I looked yesterday next series of Game of thrones, puked on the monitor and could not stand it, decided to pour out why in my opinion the writers are idiots in the enchanting setting of the battle scenes and logic. All who agree or disagree waiting for your opinions. My arguments are:
1. What do Atrocity before the main system? This is light cavalry, they should fill the enemy with arrows, holding a distance and harassing him or kill running (the dead will not run it is a fact) so get everything on the walls, bows in the teeth and that any dead man appearing in the field of view immediately became a cross between a hedgehog and a porcupine. The most incompetent draining of cavalry in the history of cinema.
2. The catapult before the formation of the corps... What for??? For one volley? And then the calculations will eat, and the machine trampled? No comment.
3. Anti-hedgehogs BEHIND own infantry.... This is the analogue of the detachments? Religion bothered to put them forward in order to weaken and stop the first pull of Sabatini and then when they are to Wade through them to wet the broken one? No, we vstretim shaft of carrion live system and give them trample. Idioten...
4. The dragon attack after stalknoveniya armies. Well, it helped of course but blow fire for the first series at the time of the attack would have stopped the first wave is much better and would have saved a bunch of your infantry. John and Danny brake...
5. Pause after the retreat to the castle. What are we waiting for guys? All the walls and go to sleep zombies with arrows while they stand and admire the fire. No we wait for breach and heroically die. Well done, medal zaslujennogo ass you posthumously.
6. The output of the commands... Well th may, and suddenly there just screaming as they are eaten alive? Where are all the trumpeters and buglers? Fabulous gamadrily....
One word anyone has ever played the same Total war organizovali the defense much better.
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
GetJet 11.11.19

You're right, I do not understand why they were showing this moronic strategy

z
zdrastE 11.11.19

Rakot013 wrote:
This is light cavalry, they should fill the enemy with arrows, holding a distance and harassing him or kill running (the dead will not run it is a fact) so get everything on the walls, bows in the teeth
on the wall? on the horses?
Rakot013 wrote:
The catapult before the formation of the corps... What for???
well it's kiniska, if put back, the spectator will not be visible
Rakot013 wrote:
Anti-hedgehogs BEHIND own infantry....
again, this is kiniska, if these hedgehogs to put in front of the infantry you will lose the dynamics of the action, not the effect of a powerful collision of warring.
Rakot013 wrote:
The dragon attack after stalknoveniya armies. Well, it helped of course but blow fire for the first series at the time of the attack would have stopped the first wave much better
kiniska, kiniska, kiniska - blow fire on the first ranks decimated would be a lot of extras (kalamburchik turned out) and the picture of the epic bout would be blurred.
Rakot013 wrote:
Pause after the retreat to the castle. What are we waiting for guys?
the pauses between the action in the cinema are there to fill their dialogues of movie characters. again, there are too... and the viewer must understand that they, too, not counting crows.
Rakot013 wrote:
The output of the commands...
offer to fart, giving the team's ass?
Rakot013 wrote:
Where are all the trumpeters and buglers?
've eaten them, you yourself wrote:
Rakot013 wrote:
...and suddenly there is yelling just as eating them alive?
Rakot013 wrote:
One word anyone has ever played the same Total war organizovali the defense much better.
last time for those who are on the train - task kiniski to entertain, not to organize a defense.
require realizma from fantasy?... heh, heh...

R
Rakot013 11.11.19

Hello
Fantasy does not negate logic. Or if fantasy all fools )))
The walls on horseback, so dismount who interferes.

R
Rolemanser 11.11.19

Hello
Oy vey, yet here who writes scripts for series!

R
Rolemanser 11.11.19

Pilat.
Vigorous?

C
ColonelJason 11.11.19

The post title is more for tactics, for strategy I can say the following:
The existing number of troops is not possible to place in the castle. Not a place with amenities, but literally, they would just physically there would not go to.
Within a week of the loss of military personnel amounted to 90%- just died of hunger. No way the castle could not provide sustenance 10,000 kastratiki not understand how many thousands of dothraki,with not understand how many thousands of horses and two dragons.

With regards to the battle... was in 1993 treshovy Comedy movie evil dead 3:army of darkness. There, too, said the defense of the castle from the undead. And if you want to know what it is like to protect locks from the dead, you will in this movie. Shows adequate preparation, appropriate tactics, adequate battle, during which you do not want every five minutes screaming :what the hell, why?!
Separately want to mention repeatedly applied in this series of artistic technique: first shown as a hero (each of the main characters had been in this position) is surrounded and has been attacking him dozens of enemies, then abruptly show the other characters, and when back to the first, he already lupasit a couple Tomasek, and the crowd was gone - only two or three bodies modestly rumpled ten meters waiting for the hero to chop the first order in the order queue too gentlemanly to die on his sword. And so the whole series, literally. I understand when characters in a desperate situation, and then saves them the miracle is also annoying, it is also a sign of a shoddy script, but it's at least in the eyes does not hurt. And here - regularly put characters in desperate situation and then simply pretend it was not.
Well, that dragons chew snot the whole way, too, of course, puzzling...General question, why are they the previous few days didn't fly and didn't harass the enemy surprise attacks.

R
Rakot013 11.11.19

ColonelJason
Yeah me too, it's all eyes cut the number of troops and size of the castle. And with tents in the snow. Yes-loving castrati and atrocity the day wymarzony and the King of the Night would remain their only raise as a zombie and all. Plus they came to Winterfell a couple of days from king's landing if to consider that ahead of the zombies, don't get what to eat all the way as convoys of Lannisters they sigli instead of grab, etc. etc. In General my conclusion is that the creators of the series especially in the latter seasons take us for fools. In Ceriale more conventions than most casuarinas the game comes out.

C
ColonelJason 11.11.19

Rakot013
Rakot013 wrote:
Yes-loving castrati and atrocity the day wymarzony
100%

R
Rakot013 11.11.19

I'm still hoping that they will copy the murder of the Nazgul from Lord of the Rings. Only kill was Greyjoy and Declaration by the King that Night to kill someone not be a single man or woman proudly state that it neither thanks to Bolton and to kill a bitch cinerary!!!

P
Pilat. 11.11.19

Rolemanser
sloperama

z
zdrastE 11.11.19

Rakot013
ColonelJason
Lord, thirsty realisim, you syudy
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.19

dothraki is such a thing as I peck know if any Egyptians Yes mesopotamy invented in General seat modern
otherwise there is supposed to be based on fantasy a sort of analogy cataract or that heavy cavalry is white knights doing approx. a tactic they greatly scare the militia and the boundary of the 8th century knights without horses.
still it's kind of like in the world there are the gold cloaks, I understand it's heavy elite infantry.
halberds and cavalry in this world, the hearth is not invented because there is a armor heavy rycore in another sense, they would not need to work and they have is that such a siege of the castle in the absence of gunpowder boom boom.
and medieval battles in General, that is - heavy knights rode into the calculation of the enemy where it is desirable not the same heavy knights then they are as if it's every man for themselves and then because they are on horses then get out. even so there are knights who are the heroes as if they have a tactical advantage that they know how to direct horror and maturates and recruited poorly armed slaves running. mercenaries the way is also run if the situation is not in favor of beginning to develop. still if we have some rich in the middle ages such as the Holy Roman Empire can be a large hostile army corps which will be a tight formation to promote and to do the hat-hat-hat and her poorly motivated troops of the barbarians would be terrified to run away and crumble. however, it appears even slaves with long bows which are afraid of the knights and horse riding, can only heavy infantry can oppose the turtle. that's about how I mean imagine the technology of Warcraft entogo of the world. Tama means a large region which is to Africa but not really described except that there is, in General, that the slaves of all sorts and more of the city means they have Tama to be some kind of irrigation farming the rich but little trees which is about as Egypt does the new Babylon, and such a thing in theory can afford an army armed with medieval technology. they have tactics I don't know but given that any such Persia was swollen alexanderm great - they're not great.
all sorts of dragons this ultimate weapon is very expensive and expensive units will never fight on the front line.
the problem is that all sorts of ololokwe the army is to fight the aggressive-minded of angeladee hunters and not latent moaning zombies and this means that all human methods of war, there will not work and mommy's strategists need to come up with some cool tactics.
if I were a strategist I would be primarily worried about what would my pitch troops fled and it is not scattered so that it was necessary to seal the punitive troops with bows that will stand and make sure that the front was moving forward because archers in General probably not very effective against unigov and would suit a good grinder. however, knowing that the enemy can replenish troops from the fallen and being modern-minded peck the man I'd heard about the white walkers attended to the preservation of the gene pool, grain and cattle in good protected superograblenie pitch locks and the undead actually would be perceived as a natural disaster or epidemic. and without a particularly epic otzhiraet would be in the castle here. there may be more planned would any RAID want a cool faceless climbed and planted bariski bolt in guznov Walker here.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.19

Rakot013 wrote:
Fantasy does not negate the logic
I completely agree not only on a subject. In other films, too, there are mistakes and delusions.
Hello wrote:
Lord, thirsty realisim, you syudy
Alas, there are also mistakes 8) That the Russian, Western... one хр3нотень.

P
Pilat. 11.11.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Both Russian and Western... one хр3нотень.
Yes, you snickering man

-
-Raixs- 11.11.19

The entire series is like some parody of honey, total and disgusting mockery of the audience and, especially, over long-time fans of the series and PLIO. Never... never in my life seen so many stupid clichés of the Hollywood blokbasterom in one place. Even in the most mediocre B-movies so many of them were not, as here. For the whole series will easily gain a couple of tens: character in mortal danger, but saved at the last minute. Still a lot of clichés in the style: character and surround it in the trap (it runs a mob of zombies), especially noticeable in scenes with John and Danny. Frame replaced, is back - and all 95% of enemies vanished into thin air, there are not more than five weak enemies. 10 minutes of stealth inside the castle in silence, and in that time the besiegers and the besieged cute talking to each other. We have a mighty fortress and a bunch of siege weapons, one hit which breaks fifty enemies? Yes, spit on the wall do not set one, the guns fired once and for pathetic scene with riders, 50% of the army dies in the first minute, the rest stuck outside. And here's the besyuchee cliché, that's because I was burning like the giant trench - it the MAIN EVIL is DEFEATED HIS MINIONS DIE AFTER HIM. Even those the white walkers, which are like two drops of water similar to King of the Night and, in theory, was supposed to take his place, he died too! Two decades had passed, and the writers are still so stupid that you can't do without it, I can't think of anything new. Honestly, I really was ready to bow to the writers for the likely course that the White Walkers, WHICH FRIGHTENED ALL the SEASONS of SP, you really don't joke, this is not a GREAT WINTER WITH -2 DEGREES, which scares the Americans, no! They finally came and kicked some ass. Eternal night, eternal winter, destroyed king's landing and the Iron Throne is empty under the snow... Ugh! It seemed to me that the creators of the series was the ACE in the hole, I was hoping that Winterfell is captured, the defeated army of Jon and Daenerys will recede, leaving him in the fire that the dead goes further and gets to the creature Cersei. But in the end, the remaining three series will have to watch as two women will fight for the damn throne. Very interesting... I'm Sorry, but all the great moments of this series are incredibly amazing crumble under the stupidity and annoying clichés. It's a shame to tears, the whole series of walkers exhibited the main and most dangerous threat, and up to 99% of Westeros this threat and have not seen. I hate what these idiots are the writers turned entrepreneur! I thought, worse than the 7th season, they have nothing to come up, but it turns out that invented. And Yes, if this was the old UI with the same thing, Jon, Daenerys, Sam, Brienne, Jaime, Tormund, Regal and all the people in the crypt is 100% dead and there is nothing to invent. In the series was a bunch of scenes where these characters had to die, but a change of personnel this danger is simply canceled.

The stupidity and retardation of any surprises I like this crappy series reminded Star Wars Episode 8. They say, for the sake of surprise the fans and to spoil all invented their theory, they invented their own, amazingly stupid nonsense. All 3 series - pure carbon copy of Episode 8. Even here almost all the male characters are stupid, afraid and do stupid things, and all the brave women doing on the battlefield incredible feats. Compare: Grey Worm leaves to die almost the entire composition of their fellows over the moat, and Arya of the knife
Spolarium KN and all the White walkers, along with all dead and the dragon. Spanish is so much shame... so many disappointments... 8, and the final season of IE I see the worst of all.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.19

Pilat.
Why are you doing friend Hello? 8) Trolling is his calling )
PS
Oh wow, touched a nerve it ^_^

P
Pilat. 11.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
Spoiler

z
zdrastE 11.11.19

Why are you doing friend Hello?
Tambov wolf is your comrade. although... not even a wolf, and those boys who in a very broad sense, well yet with a goat's habits... well you know
Alas, there are also mistakes 8)
the fun does not have mistakes. it is more in the case of Russian cinématographe - a Patriotic explosion of orgasm, feeding on the dense xenophobia.

R
Rakot013 11.11.19

Hello
To quote the horse Julia - Oh fool.....

-Raixs-
I agree with all the above, if we talk about cereal and not only about the battle that have merged in the garbage and what not. The greatest threat the world has put on the pen Gopnik (Gornitsa) of the gate, bran sat under the tree don't know what devilry, some in fact turned out to be dominoes, knocking one flew everything. What jester Red woman self-destructed? Moreover, in silence, at least say something to her strello in the head. Or mission accomplished, walkers dead it's time for her to retire? Sorry they are in Westeros, no video, and televisions. Show Cersei record of this battle and everything settles herself with laughter dies. But the books have been hints that the Starks in their veins have the blood of others and that a Song of Ice and fire, it's about the fact that John snow will integrate the dragons blood and blood of other, ice and fire. And where is all this? Where the final epic battle of Ice and fire? This is a cloudy flutter of his two dragons symbolized in the end? Ugh. anyway... will Go to the monastery.... in the female damn...

z
zdrastE 11.11.19

Rakot013 wrote:
Ugh. anyway... will Go to the monastery.... in the female damn...
again, all for fans of realisim:
Spoiler