3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stribogg 19.11.21 11:26 pm

Are there any changes in the game menu of version 1.12 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So far it is impossible to climb more than five minutes in the new version 1.12. Who has already climbed enough - are there any changes in the game menu, where is the "backpack", "alchemy", quests, etc.? In terms of convenience, has nothing changed?
Another question - if someone paid attention, at 1.12 now, out of shallow water (knee-deep, under the belt), Geralt seems to jump out? (I used to use the mod for this)
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 19.11.21

Stribogg
changed the bomb icons in the inventory

I
Intelll 19.11.21

in nature, the bombs changed immediately, but not clearings, well, now it's much cooler

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Alllex236
but how did the sections not become more convenient? (The game was 5 minutes, I started a new one, still especially not in a backpack, no quests) Somehow I made a mod that was small in terms of convenience in alchemy-craft and quests, so I think I need to redo it under 1.12, or everything has already become fine there. (I dug into the scripts of the game, the projects had interesting comments in them, like some kind of mods .. Maybe they start to take something into service from the modolels)

M
Mantykora 19.11.21

Have you updated the crafts section? And then it's so annoying to shovel what is no longer needed for a long time ... And you can't hide the unnecessary ... Can you screen the
new bomb icons? Is it worth updating at all? Or is it better to wait for Blood and Wine?

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Mantykora
and so I also made a mod, so as not to shovel. And the quests so that they are relevant to the surface, and not constantly only the storyline. Himself, as I said above, until I really understood it, in 5 minutes. The witchers have a scabbard. FPS even seemed to have grown a little. The mods seem to work, but I suspect that not all of them, since the scripts popular for mods in the game have changed a lot.
Appeared in the graphics menu "use computer gamma"

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

The oil applied to the sword is now displayed in the same place as the drunk elixirs.

R
Roy jons 19.11.21

Stribogg
you can throw this mod either court or in HP