3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzko 19.11.21 11:26 pm

How to make Curie synth after passing college (Fallout 4)

I have a question how you can make Curie a synth if you passed the game on the side of the institute and Omari doesn't want to talk to you
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
danyiil695 19.11.21

Kuzko
You destroyed the subway, from where you were supposed to bring the body of Synth Curie. (Xs, maybe not)

K
Kawaii 19.11.21

Kuzko Nothing
. It is impossible even by lore, because Curie is reasonable, and the Institute denies the rationality of artificial life forms. Only the subway can.

j
johndark 19.11.21

Kuzko
I just went through this quest today. The game went through the institute, the subway and Steel destroyed. I found Curie in shelter 81. I went to the Alliance, completed the quest, saved the synth from their experiments. Then walking around the world increased her sympathy, she was still a robot Then she asked for a minute of attention, she said that she wanted to become a man. I went to Good Neighborhood. I found this doctor, she immediately said, the institute always achieves what she wants. Further, I told her, she says I need to contact one aunt. She came. She didn't have a name - Undertaker. Go for a profession. She gave her synth, citing the fact that she did not have charges for her or something like that. All-now Curie synth. By the way, you can flirt with her. Just like with Piper and to the crib bring))

j
johndark 19.11.21

Kuzko
So come on, synth is generally not taken from the subway.

A
Alexey Molotov 19.11.21

johndark is
not the Undertaker, but Gloria from the Underground)

j
johndark 19.11.21

Aleksey Molotov
I had an Undertaker, a girl, very dirty clothes, in general corresponds to the appearance.

b
bolzen 19.11.21

Alexey Molotov is
not Gloria, but an undertaker. I had by that time the Subway was completely mowed down.

A
Alexey Enyutin 19.11.21

Doctor Amari agrees to help on this quest.

T
Technic82 19.11.21

It doesn't matter which faction you choose to play for, the quest will automatically adapt to the desired one. So do not worry, just walk around the world with her and do the side effects, but just don’t beat anyone up and don’t be rude in dialogues with NPCs, and the level of relations will quickly grow up to the quest ...

K
Kerry_Good 19.11.21

Cool companion - now I'm running with her. But how else to add Hancock to the satellites?

q
qfb 19.11.21

Crazy_User
first you need to complete the ghoul 's quest, forgot her name, enter the neighborhood through the main gate, keep to the left and go behind the shops and there will be a side street to the right, there will be a door in which this ghoul will be, she will offer you a job, after completing it quest, you will need to go to Hancock, who will say that he wants to be your partner

T
Technic82 19.11.21

Crazy_User
qfb

There are additions:
1. The quest is called "Excavation"
2. When you complete it, in the final stage you need to choose the side of Hancock's people, and not this ghoul (sorry for the spoiler), then you will receive the task "talk to Hancock" and there will appear in the dialogue the opportunity to take him as a partner ...