3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DominoPK 19.11.21 11:49 pm

Solidus Snake - ??? (spoilers possible) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Connoisseurs - fans, activate!

Let's discuss why they don't tell us anything about Solidus. In the audio cassettes, they only talk about two clones, and Liquid is even shown and revealed to us as a character. But what about Solid and Solidus?

In this topic, let's discuss the understatements about the three "brothers". First of all, about Solidus; secondly, about Solid (at least it became known about him that he stayed in the USA) and maybe something new about Liquid. The series is VERY long and long-standing, so that many have already forgotten something, but someone really did not understand.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DominoPK 19.11.21

As I understand it: after the operation Snake Eater, Zero cloned BB and they quarreled over this and fled (Zero still wanted to return BB). But the TPP only mentions two clones. But, again, as I remember, in the second part of the Sons of Liberty it was said that Solidus (the third clone) was the first clone. I must have missed something.

V
Venom rhys 19.11.21

Solidus was then cloned as I understand it, i.e. during The Phantom Pain he was not there yet.

A
Apokalipsis113 19.11.21

Solid is the same age as Liquid and lives and studies quietly in the states. He did not leave them for a very long time, in fact, until the events of MG1. This pair of clones turned out to be not ideal in terms of the balance of reactive and dominant genes, therefore, within the framework of the Les Enfants Terribles program, another clone was made - Solidus, in which the gene balance was correct, thus it became an ideal clone. Later, when he was a teenager, he was thrown into Liberia during the civil wars to test how good he was. It is there that he rescues and adopts Jack, later known as Raiden. During this civil war, Solidus collaborated with the CIA and was under the watchful eye of the Cypher / Patriots. In the future, Solidus's check in Africa was stopped and the Patriots promoted him to the post of President of the United States, well, there is already mgs 2.

D
DominoPK 19.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Yeah, well, I see. Thank you)
Immediately another question
popped up : SpoilerWho is Frank the Huntsman after all? More precisely, I know that he is a cyborg ninja from the first part, but is this still Phantom BB or not? And if not, then it turns out, as I read somewhere, Venom Snake is that BB from MG1 and MG2SS? And the original BB was in the shadows all this time and was building Outer Haven? (that's just what I've heard)

A
Apokalipsis113 19.11.21

DominoPK
Who is Frank Huntsman after all?
A victim of experiments with a completely destroyed personality. He subsequently sided with the real Big Boss and became Gray Fox as a ninja. No, it has nothing to do with Venom.
At the end of Metal Gear 1 (not to be confused with Metal Gear Solid 1), Solid Seik kills Big Boss kills. However, at the beginning of Metal Gear 2, we learn that it was not the real Big Boss, but his doppelganger Venom Snake, whose emergence as Big Boss is shown in mgs v.
And the original BB was in the shadows all this time and was building Outer Haven?
True, and also chased after Zero and Cypher.

D
DominoPK 19.11.21

Apokalipsis113
And in the second part it says exactly that: "it was not the real Big Boss, but his double Venom Snake"? Well, that is, Venom Snake, it says so. * I didn’t play and I think I won’t *
Right, and I was also chasing Zero and Shifrom.
That's just about this Konami will make the continuation of the series. Only, I'm afraid, without Kojima it will be real nonsense.