3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sabrido 19.11.21 11:49 pm

Tris ears display issues (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, a lot of time playing the game (I go through for the third time) and then I noticed - WHAT IS WITH THE EARS OF TRISS? She just looks like a Cheburashka. Is it like that for me, or is it like that?

15 Comments
Sort by:
G
GameFilmsPlus 19.11.21

Turn off the alternate look and she will have a different hairstyle that hides her ears.

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

Xs. I looked at her face and boobs. Well, the figurine is nothing like that. And the ears, covered with hair and tsatzkoy, somehow did not glue their eyes. TS, are you stoned or something?)))

S
Sakateka 19.11.21

Well, do not forget that all the magicians from the books were originally "hunchbacks" (if I am not mistaken, this is how Sapkovsky called them), only then they conjured up beauty for themselves. Looks like this does not concern the ears)

i
icebear2 19.11.21

Beauty, and he is staring at his ears. :)

K
Kodjima 19.11.21

can fashion hairstyles or clothes muddied.

s
sabrido 19.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
With such a neckline, notice the ears,
I agree. I am writing - I am going through it for the third time - I just noticed)))

icebear2
Beauty, and he is staring at his ears. :)
Yeah. Gorgeous. But then it rushed into my eyes ...

O
Old_seemann 19.11.21

I was out of ears

k
killerBD1 19.11.21

sabrido
Yomayo, well, I never paid attention to the ears, it seems like you usually look at your face or much lower, and now the image of a Cheburashka will pursue = D
And yes, it's not only you, I found a couple of screenshots on the internet ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

s
sabrido 19.11.21

killerBD1
Well, what am I talking about? Behind a handsome face, I simply did not see anything. The problem seems to be quite serious. You need to somehow "knock" on the developers.

I
I am Batman 19.11.21

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA, In nature, like a Cheburashka)))))))

I
IArlekinI 19.11.21

And what did you want, according to the plot, in the book, after the battle on Sodden Hill, Triss was collected almost piece by piece. And if in the same book it is said that her whole body is covered with scars, that she will never be able to wear a dress with a cut-out, then in the game it was apparently decided to simply limit herself to her ears, because Triss still shows her body.

i
icebear2 19.11.21

I like the standard look better.

P
Pril balsam 19.11.21

How to put an alternative look and where?

It seems like you can change the appearance of Yennefer, and Ciri

J
JOKERIVAN 19.11.21

Cheryl
In Settings

J
Just Max 19.11.21

I didn't have that