3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander carleone 19.11.21 11:49 pm

FRPG \ "Evolution \" (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

pix.PlayGround.ru

2033 year. Detroit. USA The

once large auto industry of the city of Detroit practically went bankrupt. The main place was taken by the production of cybernetic modifications of the human body. After the incident with the attack on Sharif Industries and the Panhey operation, the excitement in the modification market dropped somewhat, but not for long.
Frightened by the attack on Sharif Industries, the owners of large enterprises began to resort to the services of PSCs (private security companies), which became more powerful every year.
One of the leaders in the security services market was the Sokol company, headed by the son of the once influential politician Sergei Sokolov, Alexander, who joined the fight instead of his murdered father.
In addition to the security forces, the underworld of America, the main part of which was a variety of gangs and armed groups of marauders, acquired a wide scale.
The new owners of the streets brought a lot of trouble to the local authorities, and on the walls of buildings, posters with images of the most famous criminals, for whose heads substantial rewards were assigned ...
Basic rules
1. Anyone who wants to write, but not play with us, please leave the topic, this is not a flood. Offtopic, spam and other-ZhK. Subsequent violations-ban.
2. Do not offend other PG users
3. It is possible and desirable to use the characters of other players in your quests (with their permission)
4. It is forbidden to play the role of the main characters of the game, as well as other game characters.
5. It is forbidden to kill key characters (only at the request of the owner of this character) Character
profile template
1) Name
2) Age
3) Appearance of the character (height, physique, eyes, hair color, etc.)
4) Character and behavior
5) Biography
6) Availability of implants and modifications
7) Preferred equipment (optional)
Characters
Alexander Sokolov pix.PlayGround.ru

Name: Sokolov Alexander Sergeevich

Appearance:
Height: 193 cm
Eyes: dark brown
Body type: average
Brown -haired

Nationality: Russian

Character and behavior:
By temperament - the phlegmatic, however, is sometimes quite energetic.
Prefers a free work schedule.
Has a specific sense of humor, in which sarcasm plays a significant role.
In difficult situations, he shows good ingenuity.
He does not forgive intentional offenses.
Prefers classical style of clothing.

Biography:
Father - Sergei Viktorovich Sokolov, arrived in America as the consul of the Russian Federation in the field of the general defense program. He was dismissed from his post due to an unsuccessful experiment with the "Helios-1" project.
Not wishing to return to his homeland, he became a member of the Liberal Party of the US Congress and, soon after, founded the Sokol private security company. He was killed by a shot from a modernized Barrett 0.50 on July 14, 2029.
His twenty-year-old son Alexander, as the only heir, was given the right to manage the Sokol private security company, however, due to a conspiracy, the path to Congress was closed for him.
Against the background of the mass fear of terrorist attacks CHOP "Falcon" has received a lot of orders and has grown to a company that could take away from last place among the security corporations Detroit ...

Implants:
After the attack on the motorcade of anarchist rebels, Alexander was forced to substitute part of the shoulder and the injured arm cybernetic prosthesis with a built-in Typhoon unit, an active combat module and a cloaking unit.

Preferred Weapons:
Silent Assault Rifles, Explosives.
Barrett 1) ​​Barrett "Loner". The last name is not known.
2) Closer to 30.
3) Average height. Thug. Eye implants - bright blue. Dark chestnut.
4) Communicates only with girls, is not sociable with others. He does not like to stay in one place and establish some kind of relationship.
5) The past is vague, except that there is some kind of commotion in the gangs of Detroit, but rumors about the "Wanderer".
6) Eye implants - sees enemies through walls. Implant arms are super-strength.
7) DIY motorcycle. Vinyl player. Several chewed banknotes.
Evelina Marjorie 1) Evelina Marjorie
2) Age 33
3) Average height, thin build. The hair is light, gathered at the back of the head in a tight bun. Brown eyes. There is a small scar above the right eyebrow. The style of dress is strict, the official dress code is adopted.
4) Phlegmatic temperament, balanced character.
5) Graduated from the university with a degree in economics and finance. He currently works for the Evolution corporation as a senior accountant in the department. Lonely, no children, work absorbs all the time.
6) Installed implants that enhance memory, resistance in stressful situations and increase analytical skills.
Henry Stanford Name: Henry Stanford
Appearance: Tall, thin. Limps after serving briefly in the British Army. Brunette, brown eyes.
Personality: Emotional person. In places gloomy, stubborn. Polite and punctual
Short biography: Born in London to a wealthy family. Graduated from medical school, later joined the British army, where he was wounded in the thigh. Limps a little, refused (or did not have the funds) to replace the injured limb. Due to unclear reasons, the family moved to America, to Detroit. There Henry got a job in the police, where he works as a detective.
There are no implants.
Equipment: a pistol issued by the police, as well as a premium pistol.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolento 19.11.21

Write a template for your personal questionnaire, otherwise it's not very clear how to design it

O
One of them 19.11.21

1) Barrett "Loner". The last name is not known.
2) Closer to 30.
3) Average height. Thug. Eye implants - bright blue. Dark chestnut.
4) Communicates only with girls, is not sociable with others. He does not like to stay in one place and establish some kind of relationship. He loses his temper easily. He does not like implants, as well as progress in general. The implants were placed in order to survive.
5) The past is vague, except that there is some kind of commotion in the gangs of Detroit, but rumors about the "Wanderer".
6) Eye implants - sees enemies through walls. Implant arms are super-strength.
7) DIY motorcycle. Vinyl player. Several chewed banknotes.

L
Lyuxs 19.11.21

1) Evelina Marjorie
2) Age 33
3) Average height, thin build. The hair is light, gathered at the back of the head in a tight bun. Brown eyes. There is a small scar above the right eyebrow. The style of dress is strict, the official dress code is adopted.
4) Phlegmatic temperament, balanced character.
5) Graduated from the university with a degree in economics and finance. He currently works for the Evolution corporation as a senior accountant in the department. Lonely, no children, work absorbs all the time.
6) Installed implants that enhance memory, stability in stressful situations and increase analytical skills.

S
Shepard 19.11.21

SpoilerOw, I've always dreamed. Can I go with you? I'll try, anyway.
Spoiler
Name: Henry Stanford
Appearance: Tall, thin. Limps after serving briefly in the British Army. Brunette, brown eyes.
Personality: Emotional person. In places gloomy, stubborn. Polite and punctual.
Short biography: Born in London to a wealthy family. Graduated from medical school, later joined the British army, where he was wounded in the thigh. Limps a little, refused (or did not have the funds) to replace the injured limb. Due to unclear reasons, the family moved to America, to Detroit. There Henry got a job in the police, where he works as a detective.
There are no implants.
Equipment: a pistol issued by the police, as well as a premium pistol.
Accept?)

A
Alexander carleone 19.11.21

Detroit.
January 2033
16: 52

Night fell on the city.
Hundreds of cars plowed the streets of Detroit, hurrying to take their owners home. The huge carcasses of skyscrapers rose silently in the evening twilight, glittering with myriads of lights. On the hundredth floor of one of them, a man stood by the window. He looked about twenty-five years old. The outlines of the glass were clearly visible in the hands. Looking at the city phlegmatically from the height of his own skyscraper, he calmly sipped brandy and thought about something of his own.
Suddenly, a stereo buzzer shook the room. The man straightened the collar of his snow-white shirt and, putting his glass on the table, walked over to the communicator. Pressing the "Accept" button, he assumed a calm expression and stepped back a little.
A bright beam of light shot out from the flat body of the stereo, and a three-dimensional projection of the secretary hung in the air.
“Mr. Sokolov, Mr. Clayton is calling you,” the secretary announced in a metallic voice.
- What did this old swede need? - Alexander muttered angrily under his breath, - okay, Sem, connect.
- This minute.
There was a barely audible click and, instead of the secretary, the head of the mayor of Detroit, Edward Clayton, appeared in front of Alex.
“Good evening, Mr. Sokolov,” he greeted.
- Hello, Clayton. So, what is the reason for the interest in my modest person?
- Have you watched today's news?
- Honestly, no. Is there anything interesting?
The Mer was silent for a moment.
“There was a riot on Ninth Avenue an hour ago… and… I wouldn't want to use the police here.
- That is, you want to do the dirty work with my hands ... - Sokolov continued his thought.
“This is just another order, Mr. Sokolov. If you don’t want to, I’ll turn to your competitors. For example, to Belltauer ...
- Contract, so contract. What are the dividends?
- The amount has already been credited to your account.
- Fine. So, a riot near the Evolution corporation?
- Exactly so, Mr. Sokolov. I am waiting for the results in the shortest possible time. Good luck.
With these words, the secretary changed the measure again:
- Will there be any orders?
- Yes, Sem, prepare the Alpha group and provide them with one Goliath….

S
Shepard 19.11.21

- Well, what can I say? - the young man, dressed in black, spread his hands up to his knees coat. - The victim died instantly, three hours ago, a blow with a sharp object right in the heart. Yes, so sure that the heart now resembles a rag. The killer knew where he hit. A hired killer, probably ...
Another man, standing at the broken window, looked at night Detroit from a height of sixty floors, turned and said in surprise:
- Well, as always. The pathologist need not be called. But nobody will pay you for his work, right, Henry?
- Doctor. - the guy smiled. - Habit. You know, this is a contract murder. How do you think they broke the glass?
`` We fought, '' snorted a policeman, a thirty-five-year-old man named James. He threw his cigarette out the broken window.
“But there are no injuries on the corpse of the others, and the killer was clearly not wounded.” Henry took a bullet from his coat pocket. “There was a sniper. We broke down the door, didn't we?
“I don’t see the connection.” James frowned.
- It was like this: the sniper missed the target, - Henry pointed to the moved sofa. - Our corpse wanted to escape from the apartment, but the young man (and) hacked (and) the security system of this residential building, the victim could not open his own door, by She moved the sofa to the window to hide. The second killer, or the first - entered through the door, possessing the key, killed him and locked the door. The cleaning lady would not bang on the door, discovering that it was locked, and the crime could have been hidden for a long time.
- God, the new glasses are not so strong. - the man grimaced, listening to his colleague. - All this advertising "Armored glass, la-la-la", just pumping out money. There was an article on Wikipedia ...
- I haven't read the wiki since Jimmy Wales, God bless him, made it paid. - Henry smiled.
- Yes, and if donations weren't made to you, what would you do ...?
`` I would call everyone ungrateful creatures, and cut off the servers. '' The guy shrugged.
- Okay. It is necessary to establish the identity of the murdered ...
- He is from "Evolution", Nicholas Mahone, senior manager ... I do not understand this, but this is a great ... rank. - the guy said quickly. - Don't look at me like that, I found his data wallet.
- Then you need to check those buildings for traces of a shot ... Though you did not have time to visit there?
- No.
- Hmm, I'll take care of it then. Did you say everything about the crime scene?
- Yes. Don't hope to find the killers' fingerprints. Only particles of first class leather gloves. I'm home, and I'm so tired, so still a leg ...
- Tomorrow at the police station, at noon, - nodded his partner.
- Fill in these stupid papers, protocols for me ... Damn bureaucrats ...
Henry stood up, grimacing painfully, straightened his coat and scarf, then shook hands with James, and left the apartment, out of the corner of his eye noticing the police that cordoned off the sixtieth floor ...

L
Lyuxs 19.11.21

Surprisingly, the further progress moves, the more accountability becomes. It would seem that automated systems should forgive accounting and control of financial flows, fixed assets and labor resources. But alas, this has not diminished the work, on the contrary.
Evelina Marjorie, Senior Accountant of the Alpha-Tri-De-Thrombotide Function Research Department, Evolution Corporation, practically spent the second week at work, 15 hours a day. Even die, you must submit your annual report on time. It's good that I agreed to that. To place implants so that you don't get tired longer. Otherwise, it would never be able to withstand such a tense rhythm. But even implants are not omnipotent. Evelina sighed wearily and glanced at her watch - it was almost midnight. It's time and honor to know. She quickly put things in order on the table - she could not stand slackness, even in small things, she grabbed her handbag, smoothed her already neat hair and left the office. The door slammed shut automatically. Now you will not be able to enter here without a code. At least Evelina believed it.
There was a light in the hall on the department floor. There were always people here, at any time of the day. Employees sometimes spend several days here without a return. Even now, one of the laboratories was crowded.
- Have you decided to spend the night here today? - Evelina asked in a half-joking tone, looking through the open door.
“We’ll have to, apparently,” the man, who was bending over the apparatus nearest to the exit, responded in the same way laughing. - An experiment cannot be left without a primer.
- Then have a fruitful night, Mr. Bourne!
- And you will not be bored, Miss Marjorie!
- Yeah. In our life, we only dream of peace!
- Somewhere I have already heard this phrase!
Evelyn laughed and headed for the elevator. As she walked through the large hall on the first floor, her attention was attracted by the message of the information channel:
- ... Nicholas Mahone, senior manager of the Evolution Corporation was found today in his apartment with bullet wounds, which were supposedly the cause of death, - the announcer announced in a dispassionate voice.
The woman approached the group of people who were crowding around the news screen.
- What happened? She asked one of the spectators.
“Listen, Mr. Mahone was killed.
- But how? When? Why?
“Nobody knows the answer to these questions yet,” they chuckled in response.
Evelina still listened to the news, but no details were reported that would shed light on the murder. She did not know the senior manager, deputy head of the corporation. For all the time of my work, I came across him only a few times. He gave the impression of a always busy person, which is not surprising, in general, given such a rhythm of work of the entire corporation.
“Be careful, Miss Marjorie,” the guard stopped her at the exit. - The street is restless, a spontaneous rally has gathered in front of the building.
- Well done! How can I go home now? - Evelyn already doubted whether to go home at all, maybe it would be better to stay at work. - Did they tell the police?
- Of course, they promised to take measures, but so far, these measures are not noticeable.
“Okay, I'll try not to get caught by the protesters,” Evelina sighed again and added to herself, “and why do they need me to do something to me?

A

Detroit
January 2033
17: 30

Building Corporation "Evolution" towered dark spot in the night sky. Lights were on in almost all the windows.
Below, under the yellow light of the street lamps, the crowd raged. About a hundred people, chanting anti-government slogans, smashed everything that came their way. Having pushed aside the cordons of the corporation's few security guards, the protesters blocked the front door of the Evolution and continued to rage.
But, as night fell, the warlike fuse began to subside little by little and individual subjects began to look around fearfully.
- Hey, Paul, can we get out of here quietly? - suggested a short guy of about twenty.
- Why would it, Mike ?, - he answered mockingly.
- What good, they will send another private security company of some kind. Those will not ask ... "Falcon" for example.
- "Falcon"! Just think, I saw them in the coffin! I twirled them ....
Finish Paul was not given a deafening howl of a siren.
To this intimidating accompaniment, the soldiers in black and red uniforms dragged several armored shields with loopholes to the square and hid behind them.
Following the vanguard, from the side of the entrance, a detachment of soldiers dressed in the same red and black uniforms, armed with modified "ShKK" (Kalashnikov Assault Complex) appeared
pix.PlayGround.ru

. stuffed with various gear.
On the lapels there was a flying bird and the inscription in gold: "Falcon".
In a matter of seconds, the soldiers surrounded the crowd in a tight ring and, distorting the shutters of the ShKK, prepared for battle.
For a few seconds, everything froze. The soldiers seemed to be waiting for something ... or for someone.
The oppressive silence was interrupted by a heavy metal clang.
Something large emerged from the wide alley that led to the exit of the city. Loudly clanging its huge feet, the mechanism approached the square. Here the light of the lanterns snatched out of the darkness an oval upper part with a tail number "39", boxes of "active armor" and a long barrel of some kind of weapon.
Accompanied by the displeased cheers of the crowd, the Goliath, a heavy infantry support vehicle, entered the square.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Inside this giant, about four meters tall, there was a specially trained operator. Strong sheets of front armor protected him from many types of small arms, and a layer of active armor made it possible to remain in the ranks even after being hit by an anti-tank projectile.
In addition to the main three-barreled machine gun "Whirlwind" of 12.7 mm caliber, the "Goliath" was equipped with the "Prasha" launch complex and the "Typhoon" installation.
To keep the destruction to a minimum, the Sling was loaded with gas grenades, and the Typhoon was replaced with a powerful water cannon.
Approaching the armor shields, the robot lifted up a gigantic machine gun and fired a long burst into the air. The cannon rumbled and ten tracer rounds shot out in the frosty night air.
Like pushing a switch
From behind the armor shield an officer of the Sokol private security company came out and, taking a megaphone, addressed those present:

- Keep calm, everyone! If you don't do stupid things, no one will get hurt! Everyone lay down their arms ... if there is one and disperse quietly! Otherwise force will be applied!
- Why are you listening to him ?! - I heard from the crowd, - we pile on the cockerels, boys!
With these words, someone in the crowd took out a pistol and fired several times into the air.
The officer did not hesitate, gave the go-ahead to the soldiers and disappeared behind the shield.
The cordon ring widened slightly and gas grenades flew at the protesters.
The "Goliath" also made its contribution: after standing a little motionless, the robot turned around and, with a hell of a loud rumble, sent three sixty-millimeter gas grenades into the crowd.
Knocked down by jets of water cannons and literally distraught with tear gas, the protesters ran away from the square along a corridor specially opened by the soldiers. Particularly zealous were snatched from the stream and, twisting their arms behind their backs, pushed into a truck with a hard awning that had pulled up. Gradually the crowd thinned and the revolt subsided. Half an hour later, on the square, except for the soldiers of the "Falcon" hidden behind the shields, not a soul remained. The clouds of gas gradually dissolved, the water disappeared into the sewers, and the Alpha group, having saluted at last the freed scientist from the Goliath machine gun, rolled up their equipment and withdrew away, leaving several soldiers to guard.
Silence again seized the quarter, the rioters were dispersed, and civilians, frightened by the shooting, sat in their apartments, not daring to appear on the empty streets of Detroit .........

L
Lyuxs 19.11.21

Evelina cautiously made her way through the night alleys of the never-sleeping metropolis. The noise of the strike remained farther and farther behind, and nearer to the house. This lane is the shortest way, but, unfortunately, every year it is less and less safe. Especially recently, when opposition political forces have become active, fueling the ripening discontent in society.

Suddenly the steady rumble of the demonstration was replaced by booming shots and hysterical screams. A maddened crowd poured into the narrow alley. Evelina also tried to run, to hide from this human avalanche ... in model high-heeled shoes, it was difficult to do this. The woman was knocked down, she tried to get up, but all the coming storm of human legs did not allow her to do it. The woman felt strong blows on her back, head ... as if giant hammers were driving her into the pavement. She screamed, but her screams could not be discerned in the general loud hubbub of horror. Thousands of sparks flashed in my head, and a bloody veil covered my eyes.

Already losing consciousness from the pain, she felt someone's strong hands lift her off the sidewalk.

S
Shepard 19.11.21

Henry arrived at the police station in the morning. At night he did not sleep much - his leg hurt badly. Hanging up his coat, he sat down in his chair.
“You were right,” the partner shook his head. They shot through the window. Good morning. Did your girlfriend come to you? Judging by the look?
“She's my friend!” Henry said suddenly sharply. “She works as a doctor at PROSTHESIS. She has lots of work.
- Did your father bring her from England? Do you know each other since childhood? Does she have someone? ”James asked, and Henry became more and more annoyed.
- Yes, our families are friends. Yes, our mothers took us in wheelchairs. There is for sure. - said the guy restrainedly. - And you wanted to drive? She doesn't like whiskey. And from you already in the morning. Are you Irish for an hour?
- And Sophia is always like this? - did not calm down his partner, and Henry turned away in response. - Well, okay ... She just ... Seemed a little ... Strange.
"You yourself are strange." - Henry frowned, thinking about the girl. - "Peculiar. Kind, affectionate ... Oh, what we have at work ..."
- So this is a murder associated with the war of corporations? Henry.
- Yes. It's useless to investigate - we can't do anything. The police have too few powers and opportunities ...
- It's worth trying ...
- How's your cat? And the dog? ”James asked suddenly.
- Mmm, everything seems to be fine. But they don't get along very often in my presence. And as soon as Sophia comes in, they are just silk!
The interlocutor nodded pointedly. Henry was about to drop the taunt when Captain Conroy came in.
- Guys, this is not the case. For a start - good morning, and now briskly blow to investigate yesterday's murder. '' The elderly man smiled. He was strict, but honest and adequate.
- So we ...
- Interrogate the colleagues of this murdered man. Maybe someone knows?
"Just not interrogating colleagues and suspects ..." - Henry sighed, but obeyed and began to put on his coat ...

O
One of them 19.11.21

The biker sat near a wall-to-wall window, leaning his forehead, and watching the house happening on the constantly night streets of the city, absorbed in the brown color of the lanterns, slowly turning into orange, then into blue, to the roofs of skyscrapers, to the very sky, in abrupt streaks of clouds.
The world seemed to be split into two halves; the detachment, dispersing the protesters, disappeared behind the shields. Immediately, the crowd was overwhelmed by a green "fog", only the hands of thousands, with distraught faces, broke through it. It was a terribly tough sight. Suddenly streams of water gushed out. They knocked people off their feet and ripped their skin on the asphalt, leaving sticky red streams sparkling on the wet asphalt. And behind, a beautiful symphony intensified the effect of despair, creaking under the persecution of a needle, which has been preserved since ancient times. But the melody stopped - a stately man, drowned in the darkness of the room, turned off the device, and slowly, tapping the heels of his bats, walked to the biker, forcibly tied to a chair.
- Did you think that the riot would change something? All this propaganda, appeals, the same riots ... All this unsuccessfully drowns in front of the human craving for perfection.
- You can sing well. - Barked in response to the prisoner. - Riot is a red herring.
The man standing behind, obviously, got nervous, he rushed to the office table, standing in the left corner of the room, and pressed the alarm button, to his happiness, only a slight, self-satisfied laugh of the tied man worked.
The front doors opened, in an instant the light rushed into the room, a white, blinding stripe.
Three professional claps from a pistol with a silencer and the expectant enemy obediently sat down in his chair near the table.
Two guys, dressed in black suits, burst into the room and rushed to the prisoner. The shooter remained to guard the doors. The biker got up from the chair. It turns out that he has already untied himself. One of the group gave him a pistol and directed him towards the exit.
They went to the elevator, the shooter pressed the call button. The biker glanced at the squad in bewilderment.
“Do you think they’ll just let us go, but they’ll be transported in an elevator?”
- Hey, going up the stairs? If you're going to lay your life on it, go for it.
- No, just your idea seems to me to have only one way out. And now I have to sweat all this time, in an iron box, several kilometers above the ground. Great plan.
From the side of the stairs, opposite the elevator, they heard rapid steps, and immediately appeared five soldiers of the special squad with aimed submachine guns.
The guys managed to react and hide behind the walls. They did not let the detachment pass, but the fire was directed blindly, and they did not have a lot of ammunition, so they were trapped.
Barrett understood this, he grabbed an iron chair and threw it against the glass wall. The glass was only internally covered with cracks. It was useless to beat him.
The familiar sound of the arriving elevator sounded and two soldiers of the special squad jumped out of the doors. They grabbed them from behind by the necks, disarmed them, and hid behind them. The whole squad calmly entered the elevator. It was useless to fire on them, the huge armored suits of employees covered them.
As Barrett had predicted, the elevator came to a stop and the lights went out. One of the main cables was cut off, and the iron box, which threatened to become a burial cage, leaned to one side. Whatever interfered, the detachment killed two employees, with a sharp shot in the head, and began to climb through the hatch to the roof, they grabbed a spare cable that had not yet been torn off and threw a grenade into the elevator. It exploded, ripping the elevator all the way to the top and ripping apart the wall of the floor they were stuck on. During this time, the detachment climbed a little higher and began to swing the cable. Soon, he was ripped off, and only Barrett managed to jump into the hole in the wall. All the others fell in the wake of the elevator, at the mercy of the raging flames.
Ate standing on their feet, the biker moved to the steps. Again endless steps and suddenly the crossfire, which took the biker by surprise, was hit several times in the shoulder, but he managed to enter the first office that came across, he ran, skidding his torso to the right, jumped over the office table, brushing off his permanent office accessories, and hide for him. Immediately this room was filled with merciless fire. Barrett threw an iron shoulder at the shot glass wall and smashed it, flying out into the street.
- "What to do now ?!" - It was dazzling before my eyes, when the cold wind seemed to beat on the go, and the body felt complete freedom. The body of the biker did not feel this for a long time, soon it met the iron floor of the cradle for the window washers. Iron limbs softened the blow a little, but now the right hand refused to obey. The biker got to his feet, glanced down, there was a crowd of protesters who had not yet been dispersed. One of the cables of the cradle was cut off, but Barrett absolutely refused to die, grabbing the broken cable with only his left, working hand. Mentally, he began to quickly sort out possible loopholes for the possible inclusion of his right hand. It turned out that there is one, and a second before his cable was cut off, he shot at the cable supporting the cradle and jumped on it. The cradle turned and beat against the glass wall of a skyscraper as best it could, and flew straight to the heads of the protesters. A few seconds before his death, Barrett managed to jump off her. He landed in an open place, completely breaking his right hand prosthesis, hitting his head, because of this, knocking down and setting the interface completely, but still surviving.
Opening his eyes, Barrett saw dust creeping in front of him like fog, and many corpses, thrown back by the wave of impact. All that was heard was a scream. Following the call of prayer, he reached the girl, seeing that she was alive, he raised her, rather feeling guilty, although for many years he tried to avoid such thoughts - they all end badly.
He, eating while standing, took her to his motorcycle, which was parked in the alley. She had to be tied to the seat and to herself, as she was now unconscious.
Barrett headed to his old apartment next to the slums - not a good place to go to bed, especially for him.

L
Lyuxs 19.11.21

"What's this? Is it day already ?! How so?! I was late for work !!! "
Evelina jumped out of bed and immediately fell back with a groan. The whole body was pierced by a sharp pain, from which even consciousness was clouded. Recalling the night incident that nearly killed her, she again groaned painfully. Opening her eyes again after several minutes of intense struggle with herself, the woman was already more careful and first decided to look around. The setting was unfamiliar. She's clearly not at home. Although modern apartments did not differ in a variety of layouts, and the current furniture pleased with functionality and convenience, but not an extensive assortment, something was not right and wrong like houses. Light ... color ... smell ... sounds ...
- Oh! Careful! - she heard a voice nearby.
Turning her head carefully, she found two men on the other side of the room. One was injured, the other, probably a doctor, tried to help him. The back of the sofa on which they settled down made it difficult to see the details.
- Who you are? - Evelina gave a voice.
- Oh, I regained consciousness! - the wounded man perked up. - I saved you, don't you remember? If I had not passed by, you would have died in that alley!
- I am very grateful to you, but I have to go to work.
“First you need to go to the hospital,” said the one who was probably a doctor. - Both of you.
- Ha! I have another plans! - the wounded man laughed. “And you know that it’s not easy for me to appear in the hospital.
“In any case, you have to get out of here. Your enemies know where you live.
- Those who knew, we shut up forever. Others will take time to figure it out. We have a couple of days. And if anything, she will be our hostage, - with these words the wounded made a gesture towards Evelina.
- What?! What are you talking about ?! - she even raised herself, overcoming the pain. - I need to go to work! I have a report !!!
- Don't drift! Everything will be a bunch! - assured the wounded. “Besides, if everything works out for us, a khan will come to your corporation, and no one will need your reports.
- How is it that reports are not needed? Reports are always needed! - Evelina flared up. It was always painful for her to talk about the uselessness of an abundance of reporting. Therefore, the main meaning of the interlocutor's remark did not immediately reach her. - How is this corporation khan? What do you have in mind?
Instead of answering, the wounded man howled painfully. The treatment was probably not the most pleasant experience.
- Everything, everything, already finished, rest, - the doctor reassured, moving away from the patient and heading to Evelina. - And now with you, girl. Hope your bones are intact.

A

Detroit
January 2033
11:59 pm

- No, just think: for a lousy hundred thousand, these cretins staged a real war in the city center! - looking at the irritated face of the measure, Alex was having fun
- These are anarchists, Sokolov! There is no mercy for them! In our difficult time - the time of scientific progress ...
- Clayton, for God's sake, do not arrange political information here. Save these things for voters - they don't work for me. Better tell me, how about tenders for privatization?
- Privatization ?! Sokolov, I do not trust you with a single enterprise in my city! While I'm alive ...
Without waiting for the end of the phrase, Alexander cut the connection and the projection of the stereo went out.
“Old rutabaga,” Alex said angrily. - hey, Semmy, get me a car - I want to ride.
Ten minutes later, black "Porsche" Favorite "with Sokolov behind the wheel, has left the building CHOP" Falcon "and slowly headed toward the place of the recent rebellion.
The powerful diesel engine is surely carried the host of an endless belt of the road, and the suspension gently smoothed blows all irregularities and potholes slightly worn out cloth.
"Bloody Clayton - on nagreb house, and to repair the federal highway to collect can not ..."
Ride as a little black hulk "Porsche" wheeled on ninth Avenue and stopped near the building with the sonorous name "Evolution".
"Strange ... where are the guys from Alpha?" Thompson reported
Turning off the engine and pressing the communicator button, Sokolov wanted to contact Sem, but there was no connection - only weak static discharges poured from the impressive size of the stereo system.
"What the heck?"
Having checked the holster with the most powerful MPSh (Modified Shpagin Pistol), the head of the Sokol private security company got out of the belly of the black sedan and cautiously headed towards the back door. To enter in such a situation through the front doors is to sign a death sentence for yourself in advance.
Stepping cautiously along the half-dark alley, Sokolov finally reached a nondescript fire escape and easily climbed onto the balcony of the third floor. There was no point in climbing higher - if the sentries were killed, then no one would drag them to the hundredth floor. And the ambush (if there is one) is most likely located near the main entrance. Once again checking the MPH store, Sokolov lifted the window frame and silently slid into the dark corridor of the Evolution corporation .........

M
Man_without_conscience 19.11.21

Let's liven up the topic, perhaps.