3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
png 19.11.21 11:49 pm

Can't install patches! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I downloaded the witcher version of the game 1.02 (because my save is from 1.02) and in general I can't install patches 1.03, 1.04, etc. When installing GoG, it says "your game has already been updated" I press "play" and the game does not start, that is, it does some kind of nonsense. I have already tried to change the registry - everything is useless
PS If you put the save on version, say, 1.10, then bugs appear in the battles (for example, it was necessary to throw snowballs at the ciri after the cutscene - it did not work, ciri was not vulnerable and did not throw at me. ) It's the same with the bandits at the tavern - after the cut scene there should be a fight, but they are not vulnerable
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyokha-Bro- 19.11.21

My condolences !
PS: for neuyh

s
st029 19.11.21

Where did you download the game from?

S
Slonvprotivogaze 19.11.21

Since 1.02, they have replaced and added so much that there may be an elementary incompatibility.

s
serg pc 19.11.21

I would give a link, but this site prohibits the link, the game from the hatub is patched to version 1.11 + all dlc hearts of stone, if there is where to write I can give a link, the game is 100% working, and to patch 1.2 you need to install a 10 gig patch to install 1.10 then install 1.12 but it's easier to download already patched 1.11 then install 1.12

H
Hattack 19.11.21

png
1. Download GOG version
2. Install patch 1.01
3. Install the current patch
4. Install save
5. Play WITHOUT problems
But in fact ... You can't buy such a SIN game ...

p
png 19.11.21

Hattack
weed, however:
do you mean to download the GOG version clean, initial? Otherwise, patch 1.01 won't be delivered?

p
png 19.11.21

Hattack
and I already said that I downloaded version 1.10 and when it was necessary to throw snowballs at Ciri, she was not vulnerable and just stood there. It's the same with the bandits at the inn after the cut-scene. Downloaded version 1.02 (because save from 1.02) - everything worked

H
Hattack 19.11.21

png
Exactly ...

G
Gordon Ramsay 19.11.21

Why not download the full version of the game from the torrent right away? Let's say The Witcher 1.12 torrent download.
Repaki khataba has not been canceled (Oni Gog).
The pirate witcher does not exist :) I
saved the saves from version 1.08 to version 1.10 and version 1.12, since I have 3 witcher installed, no bugs were noticed in battles. I also recommend deleting the configs that are in the save.

Good gay
The people steal, but not all are bad. For example, during the New Year's sale in Steam, I bought the entire x3 series to support the developers and a bunch of small games. Unfortunately, there was not enough money for the witcher. I would gladly support CD Project if finances allowed. Indiscriminately, either a student or a person who wants to play and see if it is worth playing or whether it is worth buying is usually stealing. There are situations when there is simply no money and that's it, and there is a strong desire to play. I would not have bought x3 if I hadn’t played a lot of time on pirate. I liked the game - I took it. Developed like pirates also have their own jambs. Everything has consequences :)

G
Gordon Ramsay 19.11.21

Good gay
I agree with you. For the most part, this is true. This came to me with age, perhaps such people will have their own head on their shoulders.