3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dingo56 20.11.21 12:03 am

How to start a new game with old loot? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Understood why I have an error from the comment below. Then the question is - how to start a new game, but with the loot that I now have?

I want to replay The Witcher for the third time. The first time I went through in normal mode, the second in NG +, the third I also want to start with NG +, but when I select the save it says that it is impossible to load them since this game has not been completed yet, this error seems to arise due to the fact that I I use saving not from the main game, but from the same NG +. If you make a new save, nothing happens.
PS I could start just a new game, but then all the loot from my saves will not be transferred, or am I mistaken?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergfall 20.11.21

Dingo56
From NG + to NG + Persian can not be transferred.
Only from the usual, because NG is disposable.

K
KANOV 20.11.21

Maybe the developers didn’t come up with the 100th level. It didn’t work out for me either. There, after all, you start with the last level recruited.

s
serg pc 20.11.21

I also want to, but it also does not work ((I don’t want to look for the armor of the wolf school again

P
Pril balsam 20.11.21

Dingo56
can share saves (wolf school armor found) for starting "new game +"

D
Dingo56 20.11.21

Cheryl
Thanks of course, but I already found some kind of save there and upgraded it to my top loot :)