3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hp23 20.11.21 12:03 am

Low FPS (Dying Light)

Guys, I'm worn out ..... can someone tell me something efficient ....
My machine: Laptop:
Processor: AMD A8-4500 APU With Radeon HD Graphics 1.9 GHz
Memory: 6144 Gb RAM
Video card: ATI Radeon 7670G 2 GB
When the license was released, the image of the game, installed and everything was fine, played and did not bother ..... As soon as the game was updated in the form of patches ... whether it was a repack or something else, terrible FPS drawdowns began ... maximum 15-20 ....
What could be the matter?
The only thing is that the beech has not been cleaned for more than six months ... just because of the dirt?
Who will say what?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artyom Krasnov 20.11.21

hp23
Strange, but I have, on the contrary, with updates a performance gain, maybe you downloaded the curve repack. Download from the mechanics and I would advise you to clean the laptop, defragment the disk, clean the registry.

D
Danil Zakharchuk 20.11.21

hp23 is
weird. The same laptop (only 8GB DDR3), but the flight is excellent (for a middle-class laptop). Try to clean it, change the paste. Put a new window (on 8.1 everything is just fine). Another computer scan, if Windows are too lazy to change. Try to rummage in the CCC panel, turn off all effects there. Try to kill another graphon to zero, they say it helps.

h
hp23 20.11.21

So it's strange to me, Danya ... As if the RAM is of course +2 on top is good, but I think that is not the point, of course I will clean it up .... but the Windows from the store are licensed. I don’t want to reinstall and then ask for the key .... I cleaned the registry with C ++ - it doesn’t give a nifiga. And the most paradoxical thing is the loading of videos from 30 to 60 fps, but the game itself is bullshit from 15 ... I measured fraps ... Yes, and I shook from the mechanics ... there was already a wild mixture of all repacks ... Cold advansed warfare went perfectly, albeit not at the maximum, but then the empty began ...

B
Belomorkanal 20.11.21

If I were you, I would monitor the CPU, RAM and GPU during the game and see if all the system resources are being used by the game. For example, with constant 60-100 FPS (without MSAA), the GPU is loaded only by 70-80%, for which the video memory is used to capacity, it reaches 3900 MB. RAM is also used in full, almost all 8 GB clogs + 5-10 GB of swap file. But the CPU is generally idle, it does not even reach 30%.
Conclusion: the game is very demanding on memory, both video and RAM with a swap file. Try to defrag and increase the paging file, maybe add at least 10 FPS.

A
Afour 20.11.21

what settings do you play on? ATI Radeon 7670G 2 GB card only for minimum / medium

T
Tracked 20.11.21

Not so malicious
I get 30 FPS, during explosions it can sit up to 25
And everything is on high + all Nvidia toolkits are included
Configuration in the profile
And yes, the patches gave not a small increase in performance
(license holder)

I
Igyana 20.11.21

hp23
Install this program and run all the games through it, its task is to unload all unnecessary processes from the computer, after the game, its task is to start all over again (the feature of this particular program is defragmentation specifically of one folder with the game).
http://www.razerzone.com/cortex

Install this program, and clean your computer (the feature of this program, it is free and works quickly, the "error correction" option - agree to everything that the program writes to you, it costs 5 years, nirazu did not delete anything superfluous).
http://ccleaner.org.ua/download/

Install this mod:
http://www.nexusmods.com/dyinglight/mods/9/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fdyinglight%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D9&pUp=1 (removes, blooms , fogs and other crap) Mod does not make the image worse, it makes it clearer and better, oddly enough it raises FPS, especially "jerking"

Spoiler

height = "360" / ">

Screens are clickable, right-click," open image ".

Good Night, Good Luck

PS and in general it is called. "you want to eat fish and sit down .... x"))).

That is: you want and Comp have always with you and play normally in the game as long as it not possible.
- Laptops will never surpass desktop systems.
- If you make a gaming system out of a laptop,you just get a giant heavy suitcase
- For example, a video card in my computer weighs one almost as much as my laptop
- A laptop is almost always 2 times more expensive than a similar desktop counterpart.
Bottom line: The choice is obvious, it is better to buy an ultra-thin and light laptop and carry it with you and a desktop gaming computer.

a
artiomuljanov 20.11.21

hp23
Look at the CCC, the game profile, put everything under control from the application ... or something like that. Well, Igyana also says it, a mod on graphics, cleaning the registry and defragmenting the game should help, they helped me a lot.

O
OnnF 20.11.21

Artyom Krasnov
A very rare laptop will pull this game with ultra settings, since ordinary computers sometimes bend

O
OnnF 20.11.21

hp23
And now the generation of the game has gone where not 2 giga vidyuhi need but 4

h
hp23 20.11.21

Guys, thank you all for responding to my problem! I solved it with patch 1.5 - everything is on average, including shadows and drawing in the middle of the risks, no lags, everything is colorful and insanely beautiful!

S
Stereo Angels 20.11.21

hp23
4 gb ram 1gb ati hd8670m 1.70ghz 1.70ghz flight normic

S
Santorsky 20.11.21

Stereo Angels
laptop or station? , my hardware is a little better, and the FPS sags all the time

p
p.velkov 20.11.21

Cpu

R
Rex dark 20.11.21

Santorsky
is an HP laptop