3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgenyDMT 20.11.21 12:03 am

\ "v1.2.37 \" Have you cut the graphon? (Fallout 4)

Good day.
I decided to do it in folich, launched version 1.2.37 on the same settings that were from the very beginning and was horrified! Surely Behezda decided to cut the graphics with patches ..? When the game came out, I don't remember such "terrible" sunbeams.

Spoiler

7 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Irbis_ 20.11.21

The detailing of the sun's rays is not at its maximum. This effect has always been.

Y
Youxyxol 20.11.21

"Cubes" from the start are present in the game.

R
RGC 20.11.21

As for the cubes, it is true, they were from the start, but the patch really cut the graphics, in particular the anti-aliasing and the range of drawing objects, on Prydven the lanterns are drawn 10 meters from the GG

B
Barsagar 20.11.21

This is what Arbor calls "stability and optimization enhancements." It's easier to stupidly correct 1 file than to invent something, delve into the problem, look for solutions ... it's easier to cut the graphon. And then proudly announce that "we do not give a damn about users, we release patches for them."

E
EvgenyDMT 20.11.21

Barsagar
Just about. http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/fallout_4_uluchshili_proizvoditelnost_tsenoj_daungrejda_grafiki-173605/

M
MunchkiN 616 20.11.21

It's easier then, probably, finally, you can not take the games, but play the first versions of the game so that without patches if they downsize maxes

u
urban.kalabanovich 20.11.21

What do you want? Achieve something first, then criticize!
yes
no
criticize?
SARCASM