3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snayper2013 20.11.21 12:03 am

AMM mod (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, dear regulars, I ask you for help in installing the modification, the name of which is in the title of the topic, the point is that I just have no idea how to install this modification, although I did everything according to the instructions, but the game does not start to to my regret. If there are daredevils, then please tell us step by step how to install this mod correctly, or even better, they will throw off the corrected configs (the mod requires editing some folders and I suspect that the problem is in my inoperability, lies in this) so you will give a good mood not only to me, but also to future players who will probably also want to install this modification, thank you very much in advance!
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 20.11.21

snayper2013
Well, for starters I would say at least you have a license or a pirate. because if the license, and version 1.12, then the mod is just for the old version, not updated. then the output will only wait for the new version of the mod.

s
snayper2013 20.11.21

AleXStein
pirates

V
Vеntris 20.11.21

AleXStein
To begin with, the pirates of the Witcher 3rd do not exist.

s
snayper2013 20.11.21

ZloyPashka
Well, in principle, he is right, because there is a license and a GOG version, the latter is trivially posted on torrents.

h
hoursdragon 20.11.21

snayper2013
In short, there are no problems with installing AMM, here the description of the installation is described step by step
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/780/?
everything is intelligible and understandable, google translator, of course, will help if it's a little tough with English.

s
snayper2013 20.11.21

hoursdragon
Yes, I already did it according to this scheme, but during compilation the game does not start.

h
hoursdragon 20.11.21

snayper2013
But what about the merger script? It also says: "If you have conflicts with any of these files, also merge them."
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/484/?
You can't do without him in this matter.
If you don't know how to work with a script merger, I wrote here like this:
WitcherScriptMerger.
Spoiler Start it, specify the path to the game folder, it will scan for the presence of sides.
After that, it will start, in the left window what is conflicting, in the right there will be what will be corrected.
Select (put a checkmark) in the left window on everything that is and click the merge saled file below.
After that, there will be an internal witchcraft with pop-up windows, you press "Ok" to everyone (well, or whatever, the meaning is clear, I think), if everything is fine, then the next window will pop up with information that so many errors have been corrected so many have not been corrected zero ...
But! If something is not fixed, it will open a window with a script. And here, carefully.
This window is split into four parts - three ABCs at the top and one at the bottom.
Spoilerhttp: //imghost.in/img/2015-12/25/z21twvmx7uat4xndux5tdqdf7.jpg
Your task is to find lines with errors in the lower window, will they be marked? Merge Conflict
Right on this line you right-click and select the lower option, it seems like Paste S.
Most importantly, as soon as the script window opens, it will display a message about the number of problems, that is, if there is one, then it is good, but if there are two or more, then in the lower window, scroll through and carefully look at more lines with? Merge Conflict and do the same with them - right-click and select the lower option, paste C.
If everything is done correctly, the save button (floppy disk) is activated. We press it and close the window. After that, if there are no problems with the rest, then the program will scan again and again display the WitcherScriptMerger window, in which now there will be nothing in the left window or something that cannot be selected, but in the right one will be something that has been fixed.
After this procedure, you can try to start the Witcher.

Z
ZloyPashka 20.11.21

snayper2013
He's wrong. If you bought it on GOG, this is one thing, and if you just downloaded it, then this is a pirate. And you do not need to console yourself that you are not stealing.

V
Vеntris 20.11.21

ZloyPashka
Who consoles himself that he does not steal? GOG games drm free, i.e. it is essentially a license that can be installed on many PCs. And she doesn't need a crack. Therefore, there is no pirate.

V
Vеntris 20.11.21

ZloyPashka
Damn, I'm sorry to switch to personality, but are you a fool or a fat troll?) that pirates do not exist, so his problem does not depend on whether he downloaded the game for free from a torrent or from a gogh, because the versions of the game are the same. Here no one consoles himself, no one cares about the law, and even more does not care about the agreement.
... The fact that it is DRM-free does not mean that you can easily download it without buying and playing, thinking that this is a license.
The GOG version does just that. Having bought a game in gog, by agreement, as you like to say, and by the principle of gog itself, I have every right to put a copy of the game on at least 10 different computers. And that's all the license. Cake