3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 20.11.21 12:03 am

How to save the changed car color (Project CARS)

I change the color of the car (according to the method from RAZIEL_), but if you change the car, then the next time you select it, you have to select the color again. How can I save the changed color permanently?
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
marlynrus 20.11.21

this has already been discussed and I described the process in detail there. search for help

v
vftor 20.11.21

marlynrus
Is that what?
Step one: choose a car and vinyl. Then we exit back and click "create a new config"
And so on as you wish. Did as you write, but the coloring of this car is not saved after replacing this car with another. We have to choose the colors again.
The coloring is saved only when you change the track and / or the next time you start the game.

m
marlynrus 20.11.21

vftor
there for each tarantask you do it once and that's it;)

v
vftor 20.11.21

marlynrus
Yes, but if you don't change the car. As you change, so on the new color change.

m
marlynrus 20.11.21

vftor
and me about that :)
there for each tarantask

v
vftor 20.11.21

marlynrus
No, you do not understand. It should be like this: changed colors for car 1 - saved. Replaced with car 2. Replaced with car 1 - the new color must be saved.
And it turns out like this: I changed the color of the car 1 - it is saved. Replaced with car 2. Replaced with car 1 - the default color is returned (not new). And you have to change the colors again.

m
marlynrus 20.11.21

vftor
Aaa ... now I understand you. Listen, I don't even know then what kind of glitch you have. I do not observe this, but, in fairness, I will say - I have not entered it in the incentive for two weeks already as

v
vftor 20.11.21

marlynrus
So you probably only drive one car, that's why you didn't notice. Check it out. Interesting.

m
marlynrus 20.11.21

vftor
Not at all. I love different things: both "starships" and "for mere mortals" and fireballs. :)

v
vftor 20.11.21

marlynrus
Well, have you checked?