3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cold light 20.11.21 12:03 am

Where to get crystals in large quantities? (Fallout 4)

Sorry, the question is probably stupid, but where to get crystals in large quantities? I was lucky to remove only one from the laser trap in the quest location, from which I need to bring the amulet to the farmer.
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trixmanzo 20.11.21

Cold light
look for break cameras, crystal vases, etc., you can buy from the dudes who drive caravans, for 1552 on average for 25 pieces

M
MOZGOHI 20.11.21

Cold light
Microscopes, cameras (apparently photo) - crystal vases.

C
Cold light 20.11.21

Trixmanzo
MOZGOHI
Thank you very much) But, as I understand it, these are not very reliable sources: either the vase-camera-microscope spawns or not. Go find the merchant too, she walks somewhere between the diner and Senkchuri (she met both here and there and just wandering around without being tied to the area), and I would have a place where it is guaranteed that you can remove the crystal ... I only found this one (base Olivia, from the trap)

faust83
In build mode, go to the generator and press the spacebar and pull the wire to the lighthouse

f
faust83 20.11.21

Cold light
Thank you, I will stay again after work ...

I
Ivanych 20.11.21

Cold light
Go to Jameika Plain for treasures, there you can farm crystals for the whole game.

R
RGC 20.11.21

Cold light
Items spawn randomly only in boxes, and at locations they are fixed, in the medford hospital, for example, a bunch of microscopes

A
Alexey Enyutin 20.11.21

For the sake of resources, it is worth visiting places already visited, especially where the inscription "Cleaned up" disappears.

W
Wise fool 20.11.21

Cold light
Location: Jameika Plain, Administration Basement. There are a lot of laser traps. And they are restored when the button is activated at the end. Just make sure your partner does not activate traps.

s
saa0891 20.11.21

You can buy crystals from merchants in whole lots (plus again the same trash that contains crystals), and in return you can shake off all your barokhlo, they still have very little money.

N
Niko Sidney 20.11.21

Cold light
Schedule a few trash merchants and go to them every three days (Cameras, vases, etc.)