3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marihuan_Konopl 20.11.21 12:03 am

help with dialogues in FNV (Fallout: New Vegas)

in some dialogues, there is no ruin, that is, closing the dialogue. how to solve? sometimes this is the case with quest characters, so it’s impossible to forget about this problem and not communicate. maybe you can forcefully close the dialog like a thread with the console, I tried to press each button on the keyboard, I didn’t find one.
PS where goodbye is in English, that is, goodbae, although the game is in Russian (well, except for the names of buildings and some more, this is more likely due to mods)
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold light 20.11.21

The problem is in the mods. Try gradually disconnecting connected mods to find the problematic or conflicting mod.

M
Marihuan_Konopl 20.11.21

Cold light
not, apparently not in mods. Disabled everything (except for dlts) and the same crap

C
Cold light 20.11.21

qwerty637268
Strange (I had a similar problem due to one of the versions of the "Canteen" mod, I had to abandon it. Try to create another character in the game without mods and see if he has problems with dialogue. Or try to radically reinstall the game.

B
Bearhunt 20.11.21

Sometimes it's not enough just to turn off the mod: I had to move it to another folder.

M
Metalist1925 20.11.21

there saves still need to be cleaned. well, or download the one where there was no such troubles

s
smbdsmoke 20.11.21

Or, it is reasonable to install the mod in NMM in advance and turn it off immediately.

s
saturn7774 20.11.21

The topic is good ...

Sometimes Goodbae, or a similar farewell, does not pop up in the dialog box due to the completion of the tasks of some quests, not in the order in which they were conceived by the developers - FNV, unfortunately, sinns
with this ... I encountered such a mess in the quest "Are we flying?" ... Remember where the abnormal ghouls should be sent flying ..?

Sometimes, the reason is also that some players do not listen to the interlocutor ... skip the phrases and monologues of the NPCs. But this is rare ... It was done on purpose, or such troubles are a bug in the game - that's another question ...

I won't get tired of repeating: More saves, good and different.!.
I hardly use the console, but the console commands can only offer a forced completion of quests, which does not solve the problem with the completion of the initiated dialogues ...

M
Marihuan_Konopl 20.11.21

Thank you all for the answers) I will try all of the above, in the extreme I will reinstall the game