3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
firkax 20.11.21 12:03 am

My account received a threat :( (Diablo 2)

Unfortunately, about half of the threat had to be covered up in order to avoid deleting the screen
67 Comments
Sort by:
M
MyatKO. 20.11.21

Unfortunately, there is no technical possibility to issue a chat ban directly on the card, with personal messages the same situation. The author is encouraged to write a complaint to [email protected], where he must send an uncensored screenshot and describe the essence of the problem.

T
Torum. 20.11.21

MyatKO.
So he already knows.

m
mafuсka 20.11.21

Torum.
eto nebolwaya formalnost: vinesti eto na obsyjdenie, poslywat tyt kakoi negodyai etot materwinnik, zary4itsya podderjkoi so storoni 4eledi i yje tolko potom sobstvennory4no zabanit obid4ika.

G
Gidralisk 20.11.21

wow maniacs online

Q
QLinkee 20.11.21

Previously, the kura was engaged in this. (by posting some screenshots on the forum with complaints to the admin).

f
firkax 20.11.21

MyatKO.
QLinkee
where did you see the "complaints to the administrator" here?
if I wanted to complain, I would send the letter to the right place, or at least create a topic in the "server" section
and here I created a topic to discuss the threatening situation with other players

P
Patsa Vatsa 20.11.21

I would like to hear the other side of the conflict. Suddenly there is a provocation from the TS'a. As if Firk himself did not have to issue a ban. :)

f
firkax 20.11.21

Patsa Vatsa
and you there
you absorbed Kurt's worldview and now consider the forum a complaint book

P
Patsa Vatsa 20.11.21

firkax, Only your first post pulls the complaint. I was not noticed for such nonsense, which means that you wrote some nonsense.

l
lait_one 20.11.21

Firkax would quietly send it to the ban, writing where necessary. why exhibited that? to promote? received a threat not in real life hope?

Q
QLinkee 20.11.21

firkax
Oh, well, if this is not a complaint, then most likely floodtema, they are sent to the ban for them, be careful.

f
firkax 20.11.21

lait_one
so threatens see me out of town does not release :(
as we now have?
QLinkee
fludotema is any muzik time and an unexpected drop
and then the discussion is quite specific phenomenon in the game
Paz Vatsa
MDE, you pretend to be, or what?
here have no complaints, and the fact that you you see them everywhere and there is the influence of kurt

l
lait_one 20.11.21

firkax subscription about not leaving? ))

M
MyatKO. 20.11.21

If this is a "specific phenomenon", then all the more it is necessary to send a complaint so that this does not occur again.

P
Patsa Vatsa 20.11.21

firkax, I assume you are familiar with the concept of a duck test.
spoiler "If something looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is."
In this case, there are typical signs of a you know-who complaint. Well, the fact that you have called me twice already Kurt indicates that you yourself are a latent Kurt. :)

Q
QLinkee 20.11.21

>> floodtema is an unexpected drop
>> a very specific phenomenon in the game
Drop is not a phenomenon? And, well, yes, nothing falls :(

O
Obsessed 20.11.21

discuss the threatening situation with other players
: DDDDD

threatens not to let me out of the city :(
Moscow is big ..

a
annortheone 20.11.21

Torum.
He himself is a complete provocation.

O
Obsessed 20.11.21

Torum., Suddenly there is a provocation on the part of TS'a

to send a complaint so that this does not happen again.
MyatKO., It seems to me that if it were that simple, everyone in the game would have been referring to each other for a long time already "sir". ;-)

T
Torum. 20.11.21

greenstyle
That's it.

PS on the screenshots, in my opinion, we are talking about the "paddock", and not the "city". Well, here the offender doesn’t have to bother too much, and so it is almost always in the stall in low pvp slots.