3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexHermit 20.11.21 12:26 am

Throw REG file for fifa (FIFA 07)

[email protected] otherwise
there is no disk, and after reinstalling Windows the game does not plow.
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levin 20.11.21

what is it anyway

A
AlexHermit 20.11.21

reg file registers the path where the game is located, version, language and much more in the registry.

But I don't need it anymore, I found it.

D
Diman Semenkov 20.11.21

I downloaded the game from another screw, I start it does not work, they write the game is installed with errors, reinstall the game, they say you need some two registry keys, lay out who can please, I really want to play.

B
Bulldo3er 20.11.21

I am duplicating a message from a neighboring topic.

Listen carefully and remember. There is a solution to the problem and it is easier than it seems!
- Go to the directory with the installed game
- Choose Uninstall or Unwise, delete the game altogether
- Then, in the window that appears, choose not "Delete", but "Restore" and press further, when asked for a disk, then press "Cancel". The FIFA roster must be created

D
Diman Semenkov 20.11.21

what a show or a joke

B
Bulldo3er 20.11.21

Diman, I am an employee of the Playground, the main admin of FootSim.NET, a site that is located on the Playground network. I will not joke about what is my direct responsibility.

In general, try it, you will be satisfied. If in doubt, copy all files to another folder.

D
Diman Semenkov 20.11.21

I tried to uninstall it, only the Unininstal icon itself is removed, everything else remains, but the disk asks me after I installed nousidi

B
Bulldo3er 20.11.21

And why did you delete? I wrote that you need to click "Restore".

D
Diman Semenkov 20.11.21

I now understood what I was talking about, I can do this in FIFA 2005, but in 2007 it cannot only delete it. Who has two registry keys, please post it.

D
Diman Semenkov 20.11.21

when restoring, it says, specify the full installation path, it says D: /Setup.exe what to do next, I click ok, nothing happens

m
mr.Break 20.11.21

http://slil.ru/24698764

M
Maryan 20.11.21

Well finally found

Thanks mr.Break

V
Vadim Shashkov 20.11.21

mr.Break re-
upload to another file hosting pliz, this link does not open for me)