3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Baulin 20.11.21 12:26 am

Move label (DiRT Rally)

Is it possible to somehow shift the time at the checkpoint, displayed right in the middle of the screen and obstructing the view?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 20.11.21

turn it off and that's it!

A
Andrey Baulin 20.11.21

Sprintin
What parameter is responsible for this?

S
Sprintin 20.11.21

Andrey Baulin
HUD settings

A
Andrey Baulin 20.11.21

Sprintin
At this point there is no setting that disables only the time at the checkpoint.

A
AUX808 20.11.21

Ambush! Well, they would have done it at the very top! Fuck the road then block!
Also, immediately after the checkpoint, there is usually some kind of cunning, but you can't turn off the timer at all, because how to navigate in time.
Idiocy!
We need to write a petition. Collecting signatures.

m
mister611 20.11.21

Somehow it doesn't bother me too much, why is there a petition?

R
RAZIEL_ 20.11.21

AUX808 I
do not understand what is stopping you there
or what?

Here the saying about a bad dancer is very suitable) I
played for 140 hours and never once did the inscription bother me, I generally cannot understand how it can obstruct the view. In the rally they go according to the instructions of the navigator, if you don’t understand what he says there, then follow the arrows and the numbers next to it, I’m wondering how you go through the night arrivals in a snowstorm or in a downpour, also complain about the numbers?

A
Andrey Baulin 20.11.21

RAZIEL_
If you play with the rear view of the car, then these numbers block the road. They appear unexpectedly, and therefore interfere.
If you are so bad, try to close your eyes for 5 seconds in the middle of the race. I'll see how you fly into the ditch.

m
mister611 20.11.21

"... If you play with the rear view of the car ..."
Got it.