3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KingOfMeepo 20.11.21 12:26 am

Where are all the people hanging out now? (Diablo 3)

Earlier, when I bought Diablo 3 a year after the release, I could find people with whom to go through the campaign or who to go to the game.
Now we have added a million modes and difficulty levels, and I don’t understand where you can find the players.
Now there are:
-Standard campaign
-Seasons -Portals
-Over
dofig levels of difficulty
and it still needs to be multiplied by 2, since there is HK.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 20.11.21

Now it's off-season, so there are not many people. In general, everyone is sitting at maximum difficulty. The party is assembled according to the Persian and the gear of which the role in the group is determined (otherwise kicked), the level of the paragon is also required. If there is no gear, then you need to look for beaver Samaritans in the chats, who are dragged by carriages.

D
Destroyer208 20.11.21

Well, in general, it is not surprising that there are few people, every year there will be fewer and fewer, most likely. Still, many people get bored of constantly running and knocking out gear

A
Andrey Korolev 20.11.21

I play Diablo at the beginning of each season for 6-8 weeks, and then I play new games in the game industry.

B
BoB_Er 20.11.21

1. Most of the people in the season, the season will start soon and I advise you to go there.
2. You must start playing in the season right away from the Adventure mode.
3. Find yourself some kind of guild.
4. You can also create a topic on the Blizzard forum on Diablo and look for people there to play the season.

A
Alhames 20.11.21

The place depends on the task:
- farm of reagents for a cube / crafting - usually "t7 assignments" (because it is very easy to farm, and the amount of reagents is the same as on t10)
- farm breaths of death / legendaries / VP keys - "t10 portals "
- farm experience / pumping legendary stones" t10 great portals "

Everything else by agreement or in solo =)