3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava Bember 20.11.21 12:26 am

Sequel to TES (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello everyone ! I want to ask - let's say a new part will be released tomorrow, but no one knew this in the morning, you see news on the new TES. How would you react? (And do you like the TES series at all?)
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Latiec 20.11.21

It would be bombing, but depending on what the gazebo would do, that would be the "Witcher" wrapped in the Elder Scrolls, with an advanced roleplaying and system of fame and reputation, with a wide selection of abilities, magic, items, with their excellent balance, interesting enemies and thoughtful tasks , and an excellent role-playing and freedom of action: if you want to go according to the plot, you do not want to not go; be a magician or a thief, a captain of robbers or a jarl of "Falkreath") But all this is difficult to do, and it's a pity ...

H
Hteser 20.11.21

By itself, I like the series.
Lately there is no hope of waiting for a well-balanced game from the Gazebo, only hope for modders.
Hopefully TES 6 does not disappoint the hopes of its loyal fans !!

s
smartivan 20.11.21

Glory Bember
This will only be in a dream). For me, so far, all the neof. Additions are enough.

Here, for me personally, there are pluses: even if TES 6 is released, the fifth part will become irrelevant and will be gradually abandoned, which means there will be no new add-on mods and such activity as it is now.
And the hardware will have to be changed if a new part comes out.

d
danyiil695 20.11.21

I expect and believe that the game will be very cool, as there are prerequisites:
1) I think that TES 6 will have a normal plot, since I liked it in fallout 4, unlike the crap casual atmosphere, but ...
2) The atmosphere of the scrolls is not a fallout, and since the befede managed to maintain the atmosphere in all TES games (even in TESO it is beautiful), it will definitely be in the 6th part.

D
D.Santorsky 20.11.21

we believe in the Gazebo!

l
loyals 20.11.21

under the impression would sell a kidney, buy

D
DimokSensey 20.11.21

the TES series is beautiful * _ * we
look forward to the continuation of events, marking the actions that decided the outcome of fate and sweet rolls in this beautiful and atmospheric world

I
IArlekinI 20.11.21

Glory Bember
I already had it. I didn't know that Skyrim had come out, but when I found out, I went nuts a little, immediately started looking for information about him, and it turned out that he had already left for six months.

I
IArlekinI 20.11.21

danyiil695
Skyrim is good not for the atmosphere, but for the picture. And he did not play in the early parts, only in Oblivion, and in terms of the atmosphere he is a cut above Skye. It's not worth talking about guild quests, in Sky guilds nothing, some faceless, like the plots, and in Oblivion the plots were no less interesting than the main one.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 20.11.21

How would you react?

"well, OK."

d
danyiil695 20.11.21

IArlekinI
In Skyrim, the atmosphere is just better because of the picture, which is much worse in Oblivion ...
Quests in oblivion are good, yes ...
But compared to Skyrim, there are terrible controls and interface, faceless caves, locations, boring forests and ugly faces NPC. In design, gameplay, music and graphics, Skyrim is better ...
Go to the Witcher for the plot, TEC has always been about gameplay, in this Skyrim is a cut above Oblivion.

R
RicoChico 20.11.21

I would only be glad. I hate the announcements and the feeding of information several years before the release.

I
IArlekinI 20.11.21

danyiil695
The Witcher has enough of its jambs.
Well, here we have a recipe for a good game. Gameplay, music and graphics from Skyrim, quests from Oblivion. And the design and the NPCs in Skye and in Oble ruled the mods.