3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemonTwR 20.11.21 12:26 am

Where to find X-01? (Fallout 4)

I don't. Of course I have everything, even a Modified 60F, but where is the X-01 to look for?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siromanto 20.11.21

DemonTwR
LOL, so much has been said about this that even my cat knows how to find her.
Look on YouTube, every reviewer has already made a video about the X-01.

W
Wraith_Soul 20.11.21

DemonTwR
I found in the Customs Tower

x
xXHASLXx 20.11.21

cheated and found: D

G
GOD GAME 20.11.21

This armor was found under the water next to the brotherhood of steel trucks were walking military location I do not remember Purely by chance

S
Sallar 20.11.21

Court 35, a complete building. Look on this site there is a video of 20 places with power armor after 40 lvl X-01 spawns.

A
Atay Wolverine 20.11.21

Somewhere stumbled upon.

W
Wise fool 20.11.21

depends on the level, if the level is low, you will not find it, instead it will be 60. minimum level 40 for X-01.

v
vzglydizugla 20.11.21

The minimum level is lower, somewhere from the 35th, but in this case only pieces will come across, and not the whole.
ps at lvl 38 in loke court 35 was already a complete set of rusty x 01.

-
-Character- 20.11.21

vzglydizugla
I at 30 lvl in 35 court took a full set of
power armor in the game like dirt, all its value is lost, in my opinion. For X-01, I would make a separate, complex, lengthy quest.

v
vzglydizugla 20.11.21

-Character-
Well, I also do not quite agree with its implementation.
The fact that it is given at the beginning is quite normal, there is no need to wait for a long time, but the quest to obtain it should be more difficult. But then the pieces for her could be fastened with quests and in interesting / difficult places, which otherwise might not be found. Then a complete set of armor would be something wow. The frames could be made breakable, which would burden the player either to repair it in time, or endlessly look for new ones. In general, it could be played very well, but they made it like a regular suit, which can be found on any corner (

A
Alexey Enyutin 20.11.21

vzglydizugla
If the frames broke, it would lead to the need to either repair or steal it from enemies, or buy
It is enough for me that the suspended modules break. I even put a mod so that these modules do not break if the armor is on partners.

I found an X-01 of type IV in "Court 35" at level 42.
Now I have a 63rd level and this X-01 became type VI, and the second became type IV.
But I don’t use it)

b
bolzen 20.11.21

vzglydizugla
agrees, otherwise there is nowhere to go.