3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A L T E N E R O 11.11.19 03:11 am

Advice when choosing a mouse; Should I buy Delux part no m625 (pmw 3360)?

Use the mouse bloody v8 and would like to update it (not convenient small size, not very comfortable grip, the curve of the sensor). I would like to have in your new mouse:
-Large, comfortable grip
-Preferably soft-touch surface; to be sure she wasn't disgusted by touching her
-A large number of multicolor custom illumination
-The price to 3500 rubles
-Would be nice if it will be another button in addition to the 2 buttons under the thumb, but at the same time so I can configure the destination of this button (optional)
-Medium quality and above, so that the sensor is not disrupted, etc.

What can you tell me?

I chose the Delux part no m625 (pmw 3360). What can I say about this mouse?
4 Comments
Sort by:
u
uga4aka 11.11.19

Have Delux part no m625, ordered with Alika, from off shop Delux Official Store(or something like that).
Externally, there is a clone of some top-end mouse from Razer, but personally I don't care.
It is quite large but my hand is not small, the Palmar grip.
The feedback on YouTube is someone out there complained about the crunching and creaking as if she would top pin down. Yes, a slight creak of the plastic is, but it is so tiny that it is almost inaudible. Outright backlash in its housing no.
There is a button dblclick or dalscote(whatever you like). Be to the left of the left click, in the process even the most active games I did not press this button accidentally. If you want to use it - you will need to do, i.e. masklike it is extremely unlikely, or absent.
The plastic quality is quite good. Keeping in store the mouse for 10K and this difference in the plastic does not feel at all.
Clicks can seem too loud, but then who and looking at what conditions will be used. If you play at night next to a sleeping people - it is better to find another option if one is normal.
The mouse is used on the rag carpet HyperX, 30x40cm, what model XS, glides well.
Mouse software allows you to configure all the buttons or disable them completely. You can also set color and style highlight, gartsovku USB output and the polling frequency of the sensor in increments of 100. In memory of buttons, the switching frequency of the sensor 5 is stored only values that are chosen as you like. There is a function like macro, but I don't use them..
I bought for 1200, is it worth the money - for me personally Yes.

s
saa0891 11.11.19

A L T E N E R O
Have a great Logitech mouse (starting from the sensor,mikrikov and finishing floors),however in the 3500 stuff you are unlikely to fit.

R
Ryazancev 11.11.19

saa0891
A L T E N E R O
Have Logitech the Mikrikov OMRON 50 million clicks just go with the G400-series and above (in my opinion). They are very good. a good sensor, when acceleration is not disrupted (for shooters) and Optical Encoder (the scroll wheel).
Even G102 is a great budget mouse.
Children G302 (a little), I have G600.
I had one lemon the car originally (the third the pedal), children PTS. little stepped on the right pedal button.
But Logitech have a good support and they have no problems changing mouse with a new warranty.
But I ordered Omrani 50 million (Blue) and Teflon sheet for further for the second repair for the future.
LOGS suggest, because there is no overpayment as ambiguous Raiser. Used A4Tech, more to this piece of shit not coming back and no one mouse is not advised, because Frank SHIT.
G302 is around 3500, but I advise you to make a choice from the 400 series, even with AVITO.
After the warranty immediately buy a mikrikov and Teflon.
Here, look normal Vidosik about the mouse:
Spoiler

V
Vabulletizer 09.01.22

The third year of use has gone, from the moment of purchase there is a noticeable backlash of LKM and PKM, this is a disease of this mouse, I saw it in almost every review before the purchase, I can say that people did not lie, the mikriki are good, there is no dubclick yet, but about quality of the case, I am an active player and sometimes the mouse is operated for 12 hours almost nonstop, the rubber bands worn off less than a year later, at about the same time under the right finger the paint from the case began to wear off, pieces fly off, in general the case as a whole and the overall quality assembly is the weakest point of the mouse (how can it be put on a par with mice for 10k I xs, mice like x7 have better quality in places), there are no complaints about glands at all, sensor 3360, still drags, took in the "official" shop on alika, 1200 came out with coupons and other things, he will go for his own money, in 2021 I would not take the full price,on Avito for the same money, you can find almost a new logitech g403 or a wiper / wiper mini, the same desadder of any versions, the clone of which m625 is trying to be, and in general there are now quite a few good mice around 2000r, so recommend this mouse for purchase I wouldn't do much, only with a big discount.