3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PolaC1 20.11.21 12:26 am

70+ (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who put the mod to max. lvl. Tried putting this http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/826/?
Just what I don’t understand, it doesn’t swing. Who swung above 70lvl, how they did it and what they set. Describe in more detail the installation process for your solution ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ka63oH 20.11.21

And the meaning of 70+ lvl?

I
Igor_Kholupko 20.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/maksimalnyj_uroven_konsol-889795/
Read the forum carefully!

A
Alexander Maslovich 20.11.21

I pumped 70 myself (no cheats and hacks, on the last difficulty) ... and what's the use? The experience does not go, even one does not drip ... I collected a full chest of everything and everything (a collection of objects, so to speak) I'm waiting for an addition)).

P
PolaC1 20.11.21

Ka63oH
You "pump" 70lvl, and then ask a question, explain - gear, etc. I find 71+ lvl, the stupidity of developers. How to use them, and ?????????
Igor_Kholupko I'll
try and write it back .....

O
Old_Nick 20.11.21

PolaC1 "... gear, etc. I find 71+ lvl ..."
Lies.
Since v.1.11 there is no loot> 69 in the game. This is exactly one of the official edits of the patch.
No, of course, if you use a version that is the same age as the shit of mammoths, then you will also see something else.

K
Ka63oH 20.11.21

PolaC1
i.e. you don’t give a shit that outwardly this look is absolutely the same, but only its parameters change, and that from 70+ lvl in the game it makes no sense, well, except to put on the same clothes that are above 70+. Insanity grew stronger

P
PolaC1 20.11.21

Old_Nick
Those that put the screenshots ??? At my office. gog version. I’m here, in your opinion, I’m just doing idle talk, I don’t want to talk to you.
Ka63oH
What, why are you creating an incomprehensible question here? what and where do I give a shit, what a view, you finally read my problem, I wrote, I CAN'T put on clothes, they are lvl 71+ ...
to the people ... who is in the forest who is for firewood

P
PolaC1 20.11.21

Igor_Kholupko

ATP for advice, the question was solved by itself by means of patch 1.12, the previous 1.11 of the current aggravated everything, but it was normal.