3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 20.11.21 01:05 am

What is the point in building villages? (Fallout 4)

I have read so much, so many possibilities. But I have only one question - what is the point in building villages?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 20.11.21

XBoy360
Extra bun. Nothing more. You can complete the game on the main quest and ignore the additional ones. The same bullshit will be.

X
XBoy360 20.11.21

Mercurionio
A financial gain or support for the settlers, not? Free stuff, no?

M
Mercurionio 20.11.21

XBoy360
You can take off your free gear from the raiders too. And so: shops / machines for modifications, well, you can also buy cartridges from merchants. That's all.
Oh yes, even purely aesthetically, you can get overwhelmed with garbage, that's it.

D
DenDi333 20.11.21

XBoy360 There is
only one point , if you get into trouble, and nearby somewhere there is a settlement you can call to the aid of the settlers with a rocket launcher. For example, a couple of settlers helped me defeat a robot in the basement of the castle.
Or they attacked a settlement, now it is quite common for me, in front of the settlement itself you launch a rocket launcher and with you there is already help in the amount of 3-4 fighters.

E
EMPs 20.11.21

Additional places for lodging / crafting / trading, "free" resources (water, vegetables, lids, etc.). Well, all sorts of art support, etc. Well, anything that will help you play or something (unless, of course, you just go through the main quest) ... I
don't seem to have forgotten anything ...

B
Barsagar 20.11.21

The point is to spend more time in the game) I did not climb into the Wasteland for the first 2 days, I built Senchuari)

W
Wise fool 20.11.21

XBoy360
Experience (at the beginning of the game, you can safely take several levels without straining, just building all sorts of garbage from improvised means), money (building stores), resources (you can also buy any trash for an upgrade from stores, ammunition, sell trash), fan ( someone is attracted by SIMology), fire support (artillery fire system, after completing the quest with the castle's arsenal and building the first system. And support for the minutemans to signal a light flare). But if you are not interested in anything, you can safely ignore the construction of settlements and the quests associated with them (quests for help and protection disappear over time and are marked as failed).