3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arwinge 11.11.19 03:11 am

The trailers in the game. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello! I play this game since 2013 and the end of 2016, there will be a fashion times of the year, photo drivers + more quantity, you can hire the mod in a difficult economy. Play a little while as on the old version of the game. I want to upgrade to the latest version but tormented by one question with trailers in the garage. For hired drivers which you have to buy, that they may offer a normal profit and is it necessary to bind to each machine on the trailer or they themselves will take what they need? Need to buy different to a separate garage or what would you recommend? This would test myself but I now have 3 garages and 15 trucks per week (game) profit 1 garage for about 10 euros and you know that if I were to take a loan and buy the wrong trailer and I have a profit will fall sharply it will be very sad. Now I have so many game days to give a loan of 250 thousand long and interesting. Thanks for the tips.
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paratraher 11.11.19

Ha ha HA, playing with 2013.
If played, you would know that the wage cage he only put on the truck, and the rest of the game will make itself

s
sega0 11.11.19

Plays, then, just do not know that it is enough to put a carrier (carrier) on the truck and put the trailer (trailers) in the garage, and he (they) I (you) take (take) it.

S
Swuft 11.11.19

Arwinge
FOR a tractor plant,purchase the trailer in the garage where you drove,all he will take that which he needs.The number of trailers don't know how much it is possible,but apparently it's either unlimited or 10-20 pieces,I've never bought really.6 pieces took,enough.With their trailers, the less profit it's like,what if the company has to take,but like with this topic promised to examine in the next update.

A
Arwinge 11.11.19

sega0
Yes, I know it. The problem was that he did not know more profit will be if you attach a trailer to a car or more profit if they will take.

A
Arwinge 11.11.19

Swuft
Thank you. Probably better wait when you will understand and profit by the difficult economy, we should try to do above.

f
fred529 11.11.19

Arwinge
Bicep better to take either the Ref or thermo-box And hire truckers girls with them the more profit And at the expense of the trailers, You'd just buy what you need and put in the garage where your drove And they will stick with the trailer that they need

A
Arwinge 11.11.19

fred529
Thank you. For me the main thing was to know less to sell and there will be drivers without their trailers or no trailers at all in the garage. If there is no difference then the subject can be closed. And then put the trailers and I think as economically profitable work, each giving a trailer or buy a garage. Don't play with default economy and I have a profit much less. So interest in the game is not lost than just to ride. But it is a matter of taste.

S
Swuft 11.11.19

Arwinge
I set myself the economy,diesel fuel for 47 rubles,in Europe at almost 80.The average price tag for 1 km 60 rubles.Drivers do not earn a lot,mostly only what he receives.Earned approximately 2 days to give a credit of 25%.Me obsolete.And when the grandmother raise too quickly lost interest.Now the garage in Krasnodar and Kotka(Finland) has a fleet of 8 cars and trailers.According to the calculations a little more and my driver will completely close the loan.So much more interesting,but it would not hurt to Refine reporting income/expenses to see in which field to work better.Can combustible mixture to haul or oversize,or Vice versa better on the refrigerator, or blinds.It is now possible to see,but you need to calculate the labels,and I want to play,not to learn math,in my life it is so scarce.

A
Arwinge 11.11.19

Swuft
Yes, I'm not that big fan. sometimes in the evening I feel like traveling to mess goods or a celebration of some kind when on the street doing nothing and work no no. I was looking for information about this, and that's what the incentive was written by one person: total profit is. Key indicator - Euro per kilometer, with trailers even drivers with zero rate 0.8 show returns kilometre 0.5-2 euros more, large garage newcomers with trailers surpassed my first big garage with a Pro (rates >5)) rating, 56% to 48%.

Options tuning is not clear that the standard sturdy with two axles, which top 3 controlled axes - if the difference is to be noticed can't. The feasibility of refrigerated and insulated even see at all to buy expensive, Carl.

While locks in every garage need 5 curtain +1 platform +1 Ref in question. The Scandinavians taxis double hitch, so maybe skandinasky garage beginners pulls before if tons to watch on the double they bring much more to the circle.
And he play on the default map as each time fashion not want to look and economy I got from CLAAS will try and we'll see.

S
Swuft 11.11.19

Arwinge
Well, it means I am helping.I'm way in Finland too, all took a double hitch.3 curtains and 1 Ref and 1 isotherms.In Krasnodar, there are on-Board,Timber,Blinds.Rowing grandmother slowly will grow.My account was still with version 1.1.1.When reinstalling Windows I forgot a folder on another disk to throw, and come to his end.Everything from scratch without Artmann was pumped,garages almost everywhere were cars top everything,I lost it on the 1.21 version.Now started here from scratch again.

A
Arwinge 11.11.19

Swuft
The issue I think is solved. I also had my account since 2013 but I played a game as the uni took a lot of time and started already with the end of 2016 and up to today. This game is sometimes just comforting, you go and do not tense up.

S
Swuft 11.11.19

Arwinge
Yes,time to kill,music can be streamed,especially if the day was not the best.