3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimakozhanov 20.11.21 01:05 am

How to prevent Geralt from growing a beard? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to make sure Geralt does not grow a beard at all? Or is there any mod for this?.
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
stGohan 20.11.21

dimakozhanov
http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_otklyuchenie_rosta_borody-95853/

K
Kloustermann 20.11.21

You can choose a certain style of beard from the hairdresser, then it will stop growing.

v
vital3088 20.11.21

I'm interested in another thing, how long does it take to play for his beard to grow to his knees? And this is generally possible, is it foreseen by the game?

h
hoursdragon 20.11.21

Kloustermann
But the figurine, without any mods checked repeatedly, grows like a normal hairline in a normal person.

T
Teyroks 20.11.21

shave console command to help you

d
dimakozhanov 20.11.21

GoXaH
dimakozhanov
www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_ ..
Something like that is not very good.
Spoiler
Spoiler

M
Moxley 20.11.21

dimakozhanov
No head, no problem, what you don't like.

K
Krrrva 20.11.21

vital3088
No, of course, who needs it

S
Slik58 20.11.21

You can't change my hairstyle or beard at all! As I chose one, this remains throughout the game, With a beard, you can only "Leave a beard and mustache, cut short" or "Shave cleanly" everything, with a beard no more actions can be done, just as with a haircut, you can either "Stock "as at the beginning of the game, or" Shave the whiskey-tail at the back of the head "all. Any other choice is stupid and unchanged, It started after patch 1.11, I don't have any additions (if it helps somehow) DLCs are all installed at the moment. And what is this, it is not clear ...

K
Kloustermann 20.11.21

hoursdragon If you just cut a beard - then yes, the beard will grow. But I said, if you choose a certain style of her (sideburns, goatee with a mustache, and so on), then she will not grow.