3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dagot 20.11.21 01:35 am

Who do you vote for, and why? (Anno 2070)

The topic is primarily for owners of the licensed version.

Who do you choose when voting in the Senate, in the election of the President of the Senate, whose daily tasks do you perform?
Almost always, with very few exceptions, environmentalists win. So I want to know why? Unless it's herd instinct, of course.
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nahera-Nihera 20.11.21

I voted for the environmentalists (I think it’s in vain, because the help from GlobalTrust is better, IMHO, I changed my decision, now GT is my favorite, although I almost always play for EI). I did all the tasks mainly to collect points (and tasks for career advancement, for now, I do the current for eco, I want to get their ark, it looks very good, I opened all the slots and I want an ark).
I think this is not a herd instinct, but something like the concept of "good and evil", many GT associates with something not very good, but those who do not pay attention to this and vote for GT, I think (about 25-40%), hence conclusion: The ratio of "diplomatic-green" and "reasonable" people playing ANNO is 25-40% (reasonable) by 40-60% (diplomatic-green) XD.

M
MagicHero 20.11.21

I vote for the side that I want to pump because career points are scored for voting)

A
Asmodian1984 20.11.21

I vote for SCIENCES, for the sake of 4 abilities for research, which will last 30 out of 50 minutes. I don’t understand why everyone chooses IVF. Abils are bespontovye, except for damage from turrets, shoot back from Hector.

N
Nahera-Nihera 20.11.21

Turret damage - slag, useless roll. There is more benefit from Global Trust.

D
Dagot 20.11.21

This time N.A.U.K. surprised. Undeniable leadership in voting by academies (although I cannot understand what gives "an increase in the chance to open a formula in all academies", if I already have this chance = 100% in all academies, can there be another translation difficulties?).
Yes, and in the election of the head of the Senate, they are doing pretty well this time. I even doubted at first whether to give them a vote ... But he still voted, as usual, for GlobalTrust.

P
Pofig.com 20.11.21

I despise "ECO", out of principle I do not vote for them! And besides, they have some kind of improvement!

Dagot - most likely with the translation of the rams they have! In laboratories, there will surely be a better chance than 15%!

D
Dagot 20.11.21

most likely with the translation of rams from them! In laboratories, there will surely be a better chance than 15%!

As it turned out, everything is exactly like that. In laboratories, the chance of formula discovery (prototyping) increased by 10%. The likelihood of an accident increased by the same amount - in general, the initiative from N.A.U.K. turned out to be a double edged sword, like the recent GlobalTrust beverage shortage project.

P
Pofig.com 20.11.21

To be honest, such a Zh.O.P.Y. from N.A.U.K. I had not expected !!! Labs explode like crazy!

D
Dagot 20.11.21

They again put the question of the work of the laboratories to the vote, or is it my bug?

S
Stealth123 20.11.21

I always vote for GT, since I play with them and the bonuses of the norms

D
Dagot 20.11.21

Strange, today for the first time environmentalists, led by Seamus Green, are inferior in the election of the President of the World Council. Is Green really tired of everyone at last? ) But Skylar Baines is still in the tail, apparently few people want to see a woman (and not very pretty) in the place of the President. It would be better if the tycoons of Rufus Thorne had already nominated it)

PS I voted as usual for GlobalTrust, the received 50 career points were just enough to receive a bonus in the form of the "Colossus ammunition" formula. Finally )

M
MagicHero 20.11.21

Dagot,

but I can’t get any bonuses for expanding the ark, otherwise they give a great advantage in the multiplayer game

D
Dagot 20.11.21

And what is the difficulty? For one campaign alone, points are already given quite a lot, if you throw them "in one basket". And so, I constantly vote for GlobalTrust and carry out daily routines in their favor - career points accumulate, slowly but surely.

L
Leo7Sabio 20.11.21

still I vote for those kavos it is necessary to pump over the bob and the edge of the sza gt tpk as ecologists have little problems with energy and the magnates have no opportunity to improve ecology.

M
Marcelius 20.11.21

I would vote for either Ecologists or N.A.U.K. purely because of the principles, without looking at the stats