3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GOOL 20.11.21 01:35 am

How do I add my own music to the game? (FIFA 12)

I need my selection to play in the menu, and those that are disabled by the standard
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
LAMER INC 20.11.21

Yes, if anyone knows where to throw music so that it is displayed in the game?

L
LAMER INC 20.11.21

I KNOW!!! You need to create a playlist in Windows Media player and save it under your own name (it will be displayed in the game!) (By default, playlists are saved in C: / Users / Username / My Music). Then just move it to the instance0 folder in the save pack !!! Further, in personalization, choose where and how it will be reproduced !!!

G
GOOL 20.11.21

LAMER INC
and the point is to throw in instance0?
it reproduces in me and in the standard folder, just not in random order (

C
Cska177 20.11.21

via media player !!

S
Snyper22wb 20.11.21

I seem to have done everything right, but does not plow .. just when I do it does not work ... maybe some format is needed?

S
SkyGame 20.11.21

it is necessary to save in m3u format
damn cool, I even tupanul, as I had dealt with this for a long time, but it seemed to me that it was only possible to insert chants there, but right now, for interest, I selected a bunch of Arctic foxes and saved them in WMP, loaded them in the game for the menu , and they began to play the songs, and the main thing is that they play in a different order, and not according to the list. And then the standard EA songs are already so tired that it seems that I know them all by heart.
And no, I was mistaken for joy, indeed, if you start the game every time, then the songs will go in order, this is also not good.

I
InFuz 20.11.21

And how to solve the problem, songs start to "slow down", constant micro interruptions, how to treat?

R
Roma15 20.11.21

Th people I don’t plow the music I created a playlist added to instance0 but it still doesn’t have this music in the game!

I
IL_96 20.11.21

personalization ---> music and chants ---> own music and chants ---> take the first one (for your favorite team) then select your playlist and select for all events!

I
ICE_mZ 20.11.21

personalization ---> music and chants ---> own music and chants ---> take the first one ---> the game crashes
what to do?

b
bobernotdead 20.11.21

I did everything as written here, but there is no playlist in fifa (

f
funishedpiddle 20.11.21

who crashes - we cut off the Internet. When everything is done, we turn on the Internet

K
KOsMILE 20.11.21

Guys I go to "Personalization" -> "My own music and phrases" -> "Select a playlist" -> Select a playlist "Music added last month"

Question: Where does this music come from? Since the cool tracks are playing

i
ifwob 20.11.21

KOsMILE
like EA is joking around the world in search of good tracks, mostly unknown but were Linkin Park, Gorillaz, The Veronicas

K
KOsMILE 20.11.21

darth_re_van
ATP

H
Hacker-SoftLab 20.11.21

How can I add it to FIFA 11?
PS. I apologize for asking the wrong version.