3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Grohl 20.11.21 01:35 am

randomization of loot in settlements. (Fallout 4)

guys who use mods and faced such a problem - do you know how to solve it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fatrus 20.11.21

And what's the problem then? He's always in random loot .. With a few exceptions. Or what are you talking about? ...

s
smbdsmoke 20.11.21

What I know for sure is that the mod for increasing the number of enemies has a very strong effect on this. You leave the settlement for a minute, return, look into the chest - and there, instead of your weapon, junk is lying around. You go to your collection of power armor - and it is there naked, without any improvements or modifications.

A
Alexander Grohl 20.11.21

CPAllianceP
Yes, I was already prompted by one young man on this site. armor on a rusty T-45, but things from the boxes do not disappear, and all sorts of nonsense is added to it. and the author of the mod wrote about this problem, ignored it, no one else complained, to my surprise ..

Fatrus
I'm talking about loot in my own settlements .. you stay outside the settlement, return to it, and there is a real pun

F
Fatrus 20.11.21

Alexander Grohl
Well, I can advise you to sort out all the mods by typing, after disabling each one, check this bug in the game. Remains? You go out, turn on the disabled and turn off the other. You need to load ONE AND THE SAME saving at startup. If you find a problematic mod, try putting it higher on the list in the launcher (preferably in NMM). If there is no difference, delete.

A
Alexander Grohl 20.11.21

Fatrus, that's about "put higher on the list" - I could not even think about it .. I am very grateful to you!

F
Fatrus 20.11.21

Alexander Grohl
Glad to help.