3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 20.11.21 01:35 am

Quest \ "Lost in the centuries ... \" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I can't get through it. This is a hidden quest in the Dawnguard DLC. It can be started by reading one book. I don't remember the name. She lies on a table, next to a lever that opens a bridge in an abandoned part of Volkihar Castle. In short, I cannot find the forge itself. So you need to activate one by two. mechanism. He still has such an arrow. Help?
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril balsam 20.11.21

Hevnoraak
Usually, if you activate a task, the target is shown on the map with the M key pressed.

M
Marquess 20.11.21

I came there. There Katria said insert all the parts of the symbol into the mechanism. And it is not how it is not activated ...

Z
Zhasl 20.11.21

Hevnoraak this is not the case with the Sundial?

M
Marquess 20.11.21

No. This is not a story quest, but a secret one.

Z
Zhasl 20.11.21

Hevnoraak tell me where the blacksmith is

Z
Zhasl 20.11.21

All found the Ruins of BTHALFT which is nearby, FROM the hut of the alchemist or the honey writer which in turn is not far from the Ivarsted

w
wr0zen 20.11.21

where is 4 shard? there is no pointer on the map ((

g
gavrilax 20.11.21

wr0zen
I moved to Whiterun and the marker appeared

i
ilgorshkov 20.11.21

No marker after moving to Whiterun. Prompt the fourth place (preferably with a screen). Thank you in advance.

M
Merzon 20.11.21

Katria's diary contains a map with 5 locations. There are fragments in 4 of them. It is quite possible to navigate by it.

s
st_alex_777 20.11.21

The map is not very convenient to navigate. If not difficult, tell me the names of the caves where the fragments should lie. And then I, too, after finding the 3rd marker did not appear.

s
st_alex_777 20.11.21

Here is the complete video walkthrough of the quest:

A
Axzeto 20.11.21

Who is too lazy to watch the video, I did it for you.

1_sparrow 20.11.21

I really liked this quest almost more than dawnguard himself. It was interesting ...

D
Dark_Black 20.11.21

yes, a really interesting quest.

N
NicolasL 20.11.21

Someone had such a bug that after the first fragment was picked up, the quest did not start, and the book also does not activate it, otherwise I collected all the fragments at the forge, but there is no Katria and the fragments cannot be inserted into place, maybe give me a cheat to go to the next stage of the quest?

D
Dgonikys 20.11.21

the court magician in whiterun has a book in his writing desk to start the quest

P
Potsyk_Trishka 20.11.21

Nobody knows why I can't complete this app. I go to the smithy. And the quest is not over .... What to do? ))

t
telebator 20.11.21

the same problem, he forged the crown, and the quest hangs. Tell me what's wrong?

s
shadow161198 20.11.21

NicolasL
is the same bullshit, I can't start this quest.