3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Izmolkov 20.11.21 01:35 am

Is there a mod for Byzantium? (Total War: Rome 2)

Hi all. I'm wondering if there is a mod that changes any faction from Greece to Byzantium? If that I have Rome Total war 2 Empire edition
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexTein 20.11.21

If you have the Empire edition, then you have a period in the Company, where the Roman Empire is divided, respectively, into the Eastern (In the future "Byzantine Empire") and Western Roman Empires.

Byzantine Empire, Byzantium, Eastern Roman Empire (395-1453) - a state formed in 395 as a result of the final partition of the Roman Empire, after the death of Emperor Theodosius I, into the western and eastern parts. Less than eighty years after the partition, the Western Roman Empire ceased to exist, leaving Byzantium as the historical, cultural and civilizational successor to Ancient Rome for nearly ten centuries of Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages.

Even on Wikipedia it's easy to find. If not, then only in Total War: Attila

y
ybomaco 20.11.21

AlexTein
IN ROME 2 there is no such company there ... Only in Attila this period of time is displayed, in fact, this part is devoted to this period. The closest company is August, but there is the 1st century BC, and it is dedicated to the civil war, after the death of Caesar, and before the collapse it is still more than 400 years to wait.

I
Izmolkov 20.11.21

thanks for answers. sorry, but I didn't need the campaign, I thought someone had already done the mod thread to replace some Greek faction. But thanks anyway for the answers.
And another question, is it possible to somehow open in the Empire edition factions that are not available, such as: Etruscans, etc.?

A
AlexTein 20.11.21

ybomaco
My cant. Already convinced. Only Total War: Attila has such a company.
Izmolkov
As far as I know, no. Because these small tribes are not entirely replayable. You can play for more or less competitive Rome itself. In addition, the gameplay itself is for them, and the troops are of the same type.

y
ybomaco 20.11.21

Izmolkov
There is a mod ToonsRome2AIO there are a lot of new units added, and actually there are hundreds of them, all factions are open, absolutely everything, a bunch of all sorts of innovations, the company has been increased to 800 moves, if you need to download ...